The official Mayweather vs. Pacquiao aftermath trash receptacle

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Mr_Harry

Mr_Harry Guest

you fool its called believing in yourself even if you are injured

what do you expect him to say i am injured but i will try my best you just dont say that

2. make_the_weight

make_the_weight Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 21, 2009
    If injured why fight?

Would postponing it killed the sales etc? Maybe too much money involved

3. MrSpeaker89

MrSpeaker89 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 6, 2012
    I rewatched the Floyd-Canelo fight a few weeks ago and thought to myself "I hope Manny doesn't fight like this, trying to overthink and bide his time too much." Because that's food and drink for Floyd. You won't out-think or outbox him. He loves that pace.

After the first two rounds of last night's fight, this sadly appeared to be the case. Manny was getting Floyd near the ropes and into corners at times, but would then do nothing. In the fight where he needed to be extremely aggressive, he chose not to be. It was very strange to see. It was a mixture of a masterclass performance from Floyd and a lacklustre one from Manny.

This might be due to the difference in class between the two (and there clearly is) but Manny's/Freddie's tactics were obviously wrong from the beginning. Did anyone else notice some similiarities between how Canelo and Manny fought Floyd?

4. AngryFan

AngryFan Member Full Member

May 2, 2015
    The Nevada commission said they have confirmation that there are no

No hospital records of Manny going for a scan or reports of any injury.

Manny lied to the very end. Even his verbal Roach or Arum did not use the shoulder excuses. :roll:

H ewas graceless and I noticed one important thing. HE DID NOT THANK GOD for the opportunity. He was quick to play the religious card so he could garner more support. When it did not go his way he ditched the humility and grace he had been peddling to the public for months.

People now seeing Manny for the gutless lying scummmbagg who fathered a kid outside marriage and owes $75m in taxes.

Wow!

Why did I bet money on this guy to win? :twisted::patsch:mad::roll::-:)verysad:fire

5. Code Red

Code Red Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    Is that all you care about is if someone can hurt Floyd or not? Do you ever see Floyd fans laughing and giggling about some one being hurt? What's wrong with you man, none of us rooting against Pacquiao wanted to see him get "hurt" it's just a sport, the points are enough

6. Gneus7

Gneus7 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 29, 2007
    Floyd made him look like that. I think Pac fought a little bit like that but that was because Floyd fought similar to how he fought against Canelo and there isn't much some fighters can do about it. Nothing wrong with the tactics imo I don't think being extremely aggressive would have been a good plan, he would have got countered more and possibly dropped and stopped.

7. Mr_Harry

Mr_Harry Guest

you fool both arum and roach confirmed Pac seen a doctor

8. DSG496

DSG496 Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 23, 2014
    he said he hurt it in round 3, which doesn't make much sense, rewatched round 3 and couldn't see any visible sign of him feeling it.

he lost the first 3 and then won the 4th, so his excuse sounds *******s to me.

9. Mr_Harry

Mr_Harry Guest

its called fighting through the pain

10. AngryFan

May 2, 2015
    He was never injured the proof is out - Nevada commison said it was bs! No hospital has records of him every checking in. And there is no medical evidence to show he has issues all bs lies from this con!

11. reanthefox

reanthefox Active Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    youre stupid. no one will buy the ppv if pac said he was injured.

12. AngryFan

May 2, 2015
    Oh yeah when presses to back Mannys story. No medical records to show he had an issue Nevada commison just said this
    3 pathetic liars. So all along they were lying :roll:

13. Stylez G.

Stylez G. Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Arum and Roach both did use the shoulder excuse. However, I did not see any evidence during the fight to suggest there was an issue. Pacquiao and his team got exposed before, during, and after this fight. Pacquiao's side were the ones talking all that trash and throwing hissy fits before the fight. Pacquiao was reduced to a sparring partner during the fight. After the fight, Floyd was the gracious one who gave Pacquiao, Arum, and Roach their due. Meanwhile, Manny tried to claim he won, forgot all about God, didn't give Mayweather any credit, and then cried about a shoulder injury. Seriously, imagine if the roles were reversed.

14. Mr_Harry

Mr_Harry Guest

they do have medical records dummy

15. piotro21

piotro21 Active Member Full Member

May 29, 2012
    Why didn't they postpone the fight then? Was it the Cinco de Mayo date that was too precious to give away?