The official Mayweather vs. Pacquiao aftermath trash receptacle

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Mar 20, 2013.

1. reanthefox

reanthefox Active Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    serial woman beater apologists are better.

2. punisher

punisher Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 16, 2010
    Nope. Floyd would just make it look easier. Sorry, there is no justification for a rematch. NEXT please....

3. blackbolt396

blackbolt396 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Pac won two rounds that's it 118-110

4. markq

markq Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    They already made several threads about the injury, multiply that by 1000 if the rematch gets made. You guys thought this board would regain some quality after last night? You underestimated the pacroaches.

No rematch will be their moral victory. Floyd doesn't want a rematch. He's scared. We heard this before after JMM KTFO6!

5. Tencount85

Tencount85 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 21, 2007
    I agree with you & feel you are correct. Floyd is just too much of an egomaniac and insecure person to suddenly retire and not come back. He will not handle "normal" life well since he's grown used to having a bunch of hanger ons constantly kiss his ass and tell him how great he is. He will be back once he formally "retires", it's not a matter of if but when.

Floyd is an ******* but I actually don't want him to go broke or hear about something bad befall him. I just want him to move on because his fights are largely garbage and bore the public. The fact last night's fight cost $100 a household when the quality ending up being Friday Night Fights level is my point. If it was not Floyd and Manny in there and it was assumed the fight was going to go how it did, you wouldn't of been able to give tickets away. No one would've watched that **** for free if they had any idea that's what they were going to get....and that's how Mayweather's fights largely pan out.

He's got some of the greatest handlers in history because it baffles me how they've gotten away with suckering the public with these ****ty performances for so long.

6. EatenByTheWorms

EatenByTheWorms Active Member Full Member

Jun 7, 2014
    I'd be happy to watch a rematch if they put a decent under-card on this time. I personally don't buy the Pacquaio injury claims, so I wouldn't expect the outcome to be much different, but yeah, I'd watch it.

7. zeratul

zeratul Active Member Full Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Due to their low intellectual level.

8. Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin Active Member Full Member

Apr 24, 2015
    You have summed up my thoughts point for point here Unforgiven.

9. hookfromhell

hookfromhell Well-Known Member Full Member

May 5, 2011
    I thought there were a lot of close rounds. Floyd closed the show though. I felt Floyd tasted Manny's power and was hurt once or twice. However Floyd maintained distance down the stretch. 115 113 May or 116 112. 118 110 is too wide imo. Neither looked great. A friend of mine fell asleep, hes not really a boxing fan haha. Manny had a little left, not enough. I believe it was a tough fight for Floyd though.

10. attaboi

attaboi Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Both Mayweather and Marquez are older than pac.

Pac is not shot. The difference is that Mayweather is not like the statues top rank has been matching Pac up with throughout his career. Uncle bob knew Pac was not in Mayweather's league, thus didn't want to match both up knowing what the outcome will be. He has milked pac finished and decided to cash him out against Mayweather last night.

Maybe if you take the rose-tinted glasses of you would be able to properly score a fight.

11. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    This is a bad style matchup. I don't want to see a rematch. Floyd easily outboxes Pac who is too short and small 10 out of 10 fights.

12. Kaz_187

Kaz_187 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 19, 2006
    No need for rematch PAC will lose again claim his fingernails broke 2 days before the fight and the pac****s will lap it up

13. Stan

Stan Member Full Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Its called being extremely successful, beloved, wealthy and just not giving a flying boo-boo. My kind of role model:p

14. expljose

expljose Active Member Full Member

Nov 6, 2013
    yeah Denzell is the type of guy who would come to a dinner party in a jogging suit

15. oibighead

oibighead G.O.A.T. Full Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Nobody has given Floyd a pass for that. But it has nothing to do with the fight.

The racism is directly related to the result of the fight. You think that the racism is okay. You are a racist.