The official Mayweather vs. Pacquiao aftermath trash receptacle

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Orishaman

Orishaman I tell it like it is.... Full Member

Aug 5, 2004
    It seems like it was all prearrange to me!

2. Glass Joe

Glass Joe 1-99 TBE Full Member

Apr 10, 2014
    Check this link out. Ok, now I'm just ****ed at Pacqauio for not postponing this injury and costing me $100 to watch the one armed wonder.

So now we know that Mayweather knew about the injury beforehand. This demands a rematch.

This content is protected

3. Collie

Collie Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Yes but I think that inconclusivness is still there and only exaggerated by the injury. We don't really know who would have won had the fight happened years earlier.

4. JV28

JV28 Active Member Full Member

Jun 12, 2006
    This content is protected

He has the gall to say it was an inadvertent mistake? Bull****. Don't play dumb. Him and Arum have been stringing along Pacquiao like this for most of his career. :patsch :-(

Pacquiao's not blameless though, he signed the damn inaccurate document that someone else filled up for him.

5. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    What disciplinary action? Fine him money?

Ok, refund the public too. *****s.

6. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Very disappointed.

7. N17

N17 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Just let it go, you got it wrong, you haven't stopped whining. You are embarrassing yourself.

I also wanted Pacquiao to win, I repeat, I wanted Pacquiao to win. I wasn't sure who would win and I like them both so I sat back and tried to enjoy it. Mayweather won and won very easily in my opinion so just be gracious, accept the result and move one.

Pacquiao is still a great fighter, he has had a great career and I'm sure will go on and win big fights again. That result/fight was 4-5 years past when we all wanted it and they are both not in their primes anymore but we got to see what we all wanted to see and found out who is the better man.

You are doing yourself no favours making thread after thread, post after post trying to **** on Mayweathers victory, it sounds bitter and childish and you have to let it go.

What happened to #noexcuses I saw on nearly every thread?

8. reanthefox

reanthefox Active Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    i cant believe tbe knew about the injury and did nothing to postpone. he went for the dough.

9. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Actually his exact words were a "nightmare" camp lmao... the train keeps rollin on...

TMT give everyone nightmares I think.

10. dannyboy147

dannyboy147 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Not once did his corner ask about his shoulder during the fight, and he didn't mention it post fight with Kellerman. Just more lies to add to the long list. Stadiums being built, cuts need to heal, PED allegations.

Nothing wrong with him during the fight the reason he lost is he was outboxed and outfought in every area.

11. Collie

Collie Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I'm not really disappointed because I wasn't really expecting much. I hoped we would get a classic fight but I knew years ago that the fight was past it's sell-by date. I would have been surprised if the fight had lived up to the hype and expectation.

12. PIRA

PIRA Arise Sir Lennox. Full Member

Mar 30, 2007
    I'm dissapointed that in an age of high quality pictures and surround sound that we still have so many ****heads who cannot understand a fight.

13. Orishaman

Orishaman I tell it like it is.... Full Member

Aug 5, 2004
    Tommy Hearns knew he didn't have any legs after the 1st round in the biggest fight of his life and he put it all on the line in the next yo tounds regardless!

So if I am injured, I will put it all on the line while I still can! Never happened!!

14. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    You type things that directly say Floyd is responsible for postponing a fight because Pacquiao is afraid to say he has an injury? Huh?!

15. reanthefox

reanthefox Active Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    so now i know why floyd dint land flush shots to pac;'s chin.

i thought those grazing right hands that landed on pac's gloves, shoulder, neck, how awful inaccurate this guy is.

wow. i lost all respect to tbe.