The official Mayweather vs. Pacquiao aftermath trash receptacle

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Mar 20, 2013.

1. KillSomething

KillSomething Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 1, 2009
    I agree it's unlikely. If I had to put money on it, I'd say Floyd's going to fight Khan, then the Porter/Thurman winner, then Garcia to fulfill the SHO contract, then cap it off at 50-0 with a middleweight win over the winner out of Pacquiao/Alvarez/Cotto/Martinez. It would be cool if he fought GGG instead of retiring because I think GGG will hold 3 of the 4 belts by that time, but I doubt it will happen and you can't really blame Floyd if it doesn't. He'll be like 39 by that time.

2. blackbolt396

blackbolt396 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
    So beat ***y vs Cotto winner and beat Pac and then where would that put him in your eyes?

3. KillSomething

KillSomething Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Extremely high. Way above Pac, above Hopkins unless Hopkins unifies the 4 titles at 50. He'd go even higher if he unified middleweight vs. GGG.

4. Kid Cincinnati

Kid Cincinnati GOOD BOY NATION Full Member

Sep 9, 2010
    You missed his duck of Tszyu. Understandable, since it's hard to keep track of them all.

5. blackbolt396

blackbolt396 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
    That's fair.:good

6. Tekniqs

Tekniqs Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 12, 2010
    And we're done here lol

7. LoRd_inFamousX1

LoRd_inFamousX1 Lord of the Square Rings Full Member

May 18, 2012
    If he beats Maidana he will be the only fighter in history to unify both 147 and 154 belts.
    He is statically the most accurate puncher in boxing history (over 53% landed)
    His defense is one of the great of all time and rarely gets hit.
    He beat 20 world champions (which is the most ever)
    He fought in boxing 2 biggest ppv fights all time (Canelo and Del la hoya)

8. hussleman

hussleman Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Lets see Mayweather was P4P number 2 in the world his 2nd full year as Pro! It took joe c.13 years to get on the list. Floyd, fought every champion and P4P fighter his weight classes had to offer!

9. Skellz

Skellz Member Full Member

Mar 14, 2014
    While he performed all this fits single handedly, you had to rack up a dozen or so fighters to make a comparison . You just about answered your own question. Lol

10. El-blanco

El-blanco Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2014
    I think Floyd is the best I've ever watched. His defence and accuracy is unreal. But I can't say he's the greatest due to competition. actually look at his last ten fights. He's picked fights perfectly for himself. Shot cotto, green Alvarez, shot Oscar. Hes never fought the best of his time aside from Chico, and jlc who I think beat him the first fight, clearly. I woulda loved to see him fight Mosley in his prime like Oscar did.

11. M.3

M.3 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 21, 2014
    "Cherry pick" 45 fights in a row while on "PEDs" and having the money to pay everyone involved to insure wins.. This made him #1 p4p for most of his career.. Also, he has to be the only fighter who can trick millions to buy his fights because he is cherry picking "champions".. The first fighter to have the status that he does fighting bums...

12. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Someone, please, copy and paste this and post it in every damn thread the *****s make until Floyd retires...again

13. The Shockmaster

The Shockmaster SOG has 4 children...he pulls out of nothing banned Full Member

Apr 19, 2014
    hahaha..man you are a loser

14. Bald_Toad

Bald_Toad Ring Title Full Member

Aug 4, 2011
    duck tons of legit fights and become the pay-per-view king because you have a big mouth:good

15. dealt_with

dealt_with Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Very good post. Of course some people lack the ability to be critical and objective, all they can see is a 0 and get stuck on that.