The official Mayweather vs. Pacquiao aftermath trash receptacle

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Mar 20, 2013.

1. 6'4south

6'4south Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 2, 2012
  2. Eel87

Eel87 Active Member Full Member

Nov 10, 2014
    I should've listened to him. He seems to really hat pac though.

3. mr. piff

mr. piff The Ring General Full Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Paulie right on the money,
    Defintely worth listening

4. keenly

keenly Active Member Full Member

Sep 18, 2014
    He is a clown.

5. Anima

Anima Kinetic Link Full Member

Nov 12, 2010
    He knows his stuff but he really hates Pacquiao for some reason.

6. PugilisticPower

PugilisticPower The Blonde Batman Full Member

May 4, 2008
    Meh, he called it like it was, he doesn't hate Pacquaio, he hates the fact that the sport he enjoys and gave his blood to has someone like Pacquaio claiming to be an angel when he's just a ****ing serial excuse maker.

7. PugilisticPower

May 4, 2008
    Pacquaio fans and Floyd haters won't want to listen to this...

"You can kind of see the way he's throwing his right hand, late in the fight especially, slinging it in a desperate way. When you have a torn rotator cuff, you can't even lift your arm, let alone throw punches in a reckless way which will hurt even more, let alone miss punches where it'll really hurt"

Also like that he calls out the fact that the corner never asked Manny about his shoulder during the fight.

8. Oxygene2

Oxygene2 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 16, 2006
    Outstanding ****ysis from Paulie. He's truly one of the best in the business.

9. PugilisticPower

May 4, 2008
    Loved his comment about "This is the free-est money anyone could ever earn" in regards to having some money on Floyd.

I felt the same way, my wife wouldn't let me put our life savings on it so I had to settle for maxing my credit card without her knowledge, 35k on Floyd, returned 50k.

10. Oxygene2

Oxygene2 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 16, 2006
    Very well played. You know boxing.

11. PugilisticPower

May 4, 2008
    Jesus has since come out and advised he used to train at Wild Card and doesn't like Floyd. So much for "as neutral as it gets"

12. Manfred

Manfred Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 22, 2011
    Paulie is a bad man, a true G with his insight and telling it like it is approach. He don't bite his tongue at all and he doesn't play favorites. He is an excellent ****ysis and a breath of fresh air in boxing. What he achieved as a fighter is irrelevant. This is not about him as a fighter but rather his knowledge of the sport of boxing. Freddie Roach is considered a great trainer by many but he was indeed a miserable fighter.

13. Orishaman

Orishaman I tell it like it is.... Full Member

Aug 5, 2004
    Pauli calls it as he sees it, I for one always like Lauli, he got guts ....plus he is spot on about the fight....in addition he is going to tell you what he think....who can forget when he got on Showtime for favoring Broner in a fight he honestly beleived he won! Honestly, I beleived at that time it was going to be the end ofPauli with Showtine!

14. blackbolt396

blackbolt396 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Love me some Paulie , he was on point with his comments anyway 118-110 forever.

15. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I like Paulie, I think he would make a superb trainer one day.

His communication skills are excellent, he has the ability to explain very technical points in a way that new fans to boxing can understand and long time lovers of boxing appreciate, a great asset to have.