......"The Polish Freight Boxing Ekspres"......

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by PACZ, Jun 23, 2007.

1. damian38

damian38 BigDramaShow Full Member

Sep 11, 2011
    also don't forget Adamek-Chambers :deal

2. pat19

pat19 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Fonfara will win. And I'll have pictures of the victory up for you when I'm there to see it!

3. yogster740

yogster740 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 9, 2006
    Good call, how did I forget that one :-(

4. yogster740

May 9, 2006
    I hope you are right, he does seem like a completely different fighter from 3 yrs ago...in a good way that it. :thumbsup

5. yogster740

May 9, 2006

That would be an interesting fight versus either of those names.

6. yogster740

May 9, 2006
    ...wait is Diablo and Palacios a done deal in July?

7. PolishPummler

PolishPummler Obsessed with Boxing banned

Oct 15, 2005
    Wlad vs Wach is on!

Proksa vs Golovkin.

2 title fights coming up. I would rather both Wach and Proksa to have had a 1-2 more high level fights before they got there shot but it presented itself and they took it. Props to both for that. I always ragged on Wach but he is a bit better than i ever gave him credit for. Lets hope he can at least do us proud.

Fonfara and Masternak both a fight or 2 away from title fights also. Fonfara another fighter i was critical of has been better lately and had a good win against Johnson. Always thought and new Masternak would at least challenge for a title and he seems to be very close.

8. damian38

Sep 11, 2011
    Wach has improved a lot since he's teamed up with Global Boxing and Juan DeLeon, shame he started working with him when he was already 30, but better late than never I guess, but I don't expect fireworks from him vs Wlad, he'll still give it his best though

Maternak's facing David Quinonero, who's 27-0 and won his last 25 fights by KO, but his best win is Ismailov, a guy Master already KO'd, don't know much about him, will try to find out more

any news from the Fonfara camp about their plans for the future? beating Johnson was a big step for him, I read a rumor somewhere that they're talking with the Shumenov camp about a fight next year, but looks like he will get his shot within the next year or so

I wonder what's up with Kolodziej, it's been quiet from him for a while, it's not very good for him that he fights only 1-2 times a year, they should be making a fight for him now, he's #2 IBF and should be getting a shot at Hernandez any time soon

9. Honor

Honor Bóg i Ojczyzna Full Member

Jul 26, 2011
    What are your thoughts on our next bouts?

As in Proksa - Golovkin, Diablo - Palacios, Adamek - Walker, Wach - Kliczko, Masternak - Quinonero?

I got

Proksa MD
    Palacios MD
    Adamek UD
    Kliczko UD

Undecided on Masternak but im thinking UD 10...opponent is unknown for all I know so im kinda undecided but if Masternak brings his A game a Kerry Hope type loss won't occur. Im pulling hard for Diablo but I think Palacios is just gonna jab, throw some weak punches, and run...and only this time he will win the decision.

Think Proksa will win. Golovkin is good but I think Proksa is the better talent. More speed, better resume, more fights..I give Golovkin the power advantage. But I think Proksa has a great chin and will withstand Golovkins punches and roughly cruise to a decision win...

Adamek should win on activity and speed alone...Walker is a tough journyman, kinda like a Grant or Maddalone type of opponent, shouldn't have any problems winning. Would like to see a KO tho.

Wach....Will lose, obviously, but I give him a decent chance only cause hes got a decent punch. Hes just too slow and not experienced and strong enough to beat Kliczko tho.

10. damian38

Sep 11, 2011
    Proksa will get the UD shouldhe avoid getting tagged by Golovkin, he's just must busier in the ring than the Kazach, this one's a toss up, and will depend on the form of each fighter on fight night

what surprises me in Poland is that Diablo is the much bigger favorite according to the bookies, maybe he finally started to believe in himself after KO'ing Green, the same situation as with Proksa-Golovkin, if Diablo catches Palacios, it will be curtains closed, otherwise I don't see Diablo outworking him, but who knows?

Adamek UD, unless Walker comes out and catches him, Adamek has to be around his best weight, 215 lbs, if he wants to outwork Walker, the Adamek from the last fight cannot be in the ring with a dangerous slugger like Walker

Wach-Klitschko? Wlad is the huge favorite, but HW boxing history is full of upsets, and this can become one too, but other than a right hand landing on Wlad's chin, Wach has really little chance to beat him

11. gregy741

gregy741 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 11, 2010
    cruiseweight prospect Krzysztof Glowacki stops Felipe Romero IN 4 ROUND to capture the vacant WBO intercontinental...
    what do you think about this boxer? any future for him?
    he is currently 50 something in boxrec ranking,26 years old

12. shaunster101

shaunster101 Yido Full Member

Nov 29, 2007
  13. PolishPummler

Oct 15, 2005
    Have not seen him fight at all.

14. PolishPummler

Oct 15, 2005
    You wont find 15-4 fighters considered to be top 10's around these parts...move along Gary Glitter.

15. persianprince

persianprince Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Polish guys, how high do you rate Super G's chances against Golovkin and what are his biggest disadvantages and his weakness? He seems like he's to lazy and not in the shape he is suppose to be. But then again Proksa has been the underdog before and destroyed the favorite