The real reason Tyson does not speak to hughie or his former trainer (hughies dad)

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Eggman, Jun 8, 2019.

1. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Is there resentment on Hughie's side? Tyson blessed with more talent, has the charisma he lacks etc.

2. Limerickbox

Limerickbox Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 18, 2015
    Theres a chance Tyson could be undisputed, or at very least unified champ within the next year.

Is there relationship so poor that they'd be willing to fight each other if Hughie managed to get himself into a mandatory position?

3. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Hughie has the looks though.

Oneirokritis likes this.
  4. Eggman

Eggman "The cream of the crop! Nobody does it better! Full Member

Dec 2, 2015

I wasn’t there man, but I do know what happened. Lips are sealed. Come to your own conclusions

Oneirokritis and CutThroatFade like this.
  5. Eggman

Dec 2, 2015
    The David Haye thing mainly. I don’t know how Tyson’s mind works but hughie and him are like Liam and Noel at the minute. Life happens

Oneirokritis likes this.
  6. Eggman

Dec 2, 2015
    Hughie is very arrogant in person. Despite Tyson’s persona I promise you he would give a stranger in the street 10 mins of his time

As they are getting older I think tyson has seen this. Hughie is rude, they about had a straightener over who has better footwork lol.

7. Eggman

Dec 2, 2015
    Hughie has talent and trust me he has a chin. Peter just had now has this absolute obsession with the back foot defensive boxing. Especially when you hit so lightly you have no choice to take the fight rounds.

I dunno what he can do though. He doesn’t even hit as hard as tyson, he’s the definition of a heavyweight paulie. Tough, moves well (not as well as he thinks, and has 2/10 punching power.

If he loses again he’s gonna have to roll the dice and do an algieri against khan an try to tickle them unconscious.

I personally do not get on with hughie, rude, arrogant and he genuinely thinks he’s better than tyson to boot! Glad i don’t see much of him now

Oneirokritis likes this.
  8. Eggman

Dec 2, 2015
    M

No this will never happen. After tyson is done boxing they will no doubt make up.

Also he will never fight Parker. The only situation he fights Parker is if one of them Hold every single belt

9. Up the gut

Up the gut Active Member banned Full Member

Dec 10, 2018
    Ive noticed Hughie slurring of late, imo theres definitely a change in his speech, have you noticed it ?? Or is it he talks a bit more last couple of years and hes always been the same ?

10. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    I find this hard to believe. Hughie seems so reserved and polite. Also in reference to your other post on him, he does have power. He absolutely flattened Sexton with very little in the punch he threw.

Maybe Tyson is a little jealous of Hughie’s model tier good looks.

Power_tek likes this.
  11. Up the gut

Up the gut Active Member banned Full Member

Dec 10, 2018
    I think theres way way to much bromance between them two, it verges on pathetic...Wont ever fight each other ?? They aren't family and I doubt they go way back do they ? Someone's accepted the beta role there and it aint Fury

12. Eggman

Dec 2, 2015
    Yes 100%. His interview after sexton was worrying considering his style and age

13. Kevinb38

Kevinb38 Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    There's a worrying obsession among some on here as to the looks of other men.

wassupjg likes this.
  14. Eggman

Dec 2, 2015
    Have you seen hughies post fight interview with sexton? I don’t know if he’s punch drunk already but he’s acting like an alzheimers patient.

You can think he’s a nice guy, cool I don’t mind. However, I find him personally a deluded idiot.

Mid 20s, he’s not joe Joyce, needs to rebuild. Wins the British title, drops it an gets fooled by pulev. Delusions of grandeur.

Regarding power, it was Sam sexton. Did you know Sven ottke also cleaned mundines clock?

15. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Can you touch on the botched Klitschko rematch? Was Wlad taking his time in announcing a date hoping Fury would blow up in weight?
    I think Fury complained around Feb 2016 that he was getting no info from Wlad about the rematch?