The truth why AJ is being hyped

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Price is back, Feb 5, 2017.

1. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Take into account she is a scouse 'female' though....

2. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Oh Dear.

You should seek medical help immediately.

All this nonsense you keep spouting, good lord did Price's latest beating leave you so disturbed.

But having said that maybe you are Price himself, because you certainly are obsessed with him.

Do yourself a favour open a window, get some fresh air and take very deep breaths, if that doesn't help, take a couple of pills and shake your head left to right very fast.

Get over it.

3. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Haha, taken.

I'm a bit of a sucker for mad women, the sort that if you ever got them between the sheets, would be like bathing a cat. I'm just concerned though that this might just be a fat 46 year old male trucker from Ipswich.

I really hope not cos let's all be honest, she's really made it more entertaining on here.

lawslaw likes this.
  4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    "Joshua" (or "Yeshua") is about as Hebrew a name as you'll find. Still a very popular given name,

"Jesus" is the version of the name most familiar to most of us, coming to us through the Greek and Latin versions (Ieosus and Iesus).

Anthony Joshua is known by his inner circle as "Ant" and "Anty", pronounced "Anti".

You don't have to be Gregory Peck to work out this one.

tee_birch likes this.
  5. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    this is what i meant when i said it'd be fun to see your reaction if Price lost....it has been very entertaining so far, keep it up till you get banned please

6. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    i can't tell if you're being serious or not?

Unforgiven likes this.
  7. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    About 4 years ago there was another young, blonde scouse girl here called Gabby.

She had everyone fooled, until it turned out to be a grandmother in her late 50s, and the picture of the girl was of her neice!

I suspect strongly that this is the return of that scouse grandmother using another picture of a blonde girl.

There was a left wing English school teacher (a poster called "Strike" from Machester originally), who exposed this grandmother.

Its the return of Gabby

8. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    And so the post fight meltdown begins.

Really disappointing, I really thought it went the other way, Price Is Back came back on with a positive post about David Price improving and although I didn't agree I sort of liked the true fan quality of it, the loyalty and positivity.

Then we get this ridiculous Joshua/Jewish conspiracy theory which I am sure some will find bordering on Anti Semitic.

BoxingABC1 likes this.
  9. juppity

juppity Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 28, 2016
    Please Price is Back keep your political propaganda thoughts to yourself. Its a boxing forum.
    Everybody is entitled to express their opinion and support their favorite fighters . But you
    are going about it the wrong way. You have not made one valid argument. There are plenty
    of conspiracy and political sites where your opinion would be most welcomed.

Twentyman likes this.
  10. lawslaw

Sep 10, 2016
    I think PiBs view are extreme to say the least, but should be taken in context and not entirely seriously.

Her views are no different from Dyson Furys', and coachloads of his traveling supporters though.

11. Joshua Rubinstein

Joshua Rubinstein New Member banned Full Member

Jan 30, 2017
    Fury on AJ. Do you guys agree?
    This content is protected

12. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Seriously WTF? Zionist conspiracy theories now?

If this all powerful secret world order you speak of can't stop Fury winning the title or Trump getting elected despite having plenty of public support then they need to pack it in.

I mean, how hard can it be to arrange to get Fury robbed on the cards in Germany against one of the sport's longest reigning champions?

How difficult would it be for such an all pervading society that pulls our string to rig an election in favour of the candidate that for several million MORE votes than the guy who won?

You lot need to give your head a wobble.

lepinthehood and N17 like this.
  13. lawslaw

Sep 10, 2016
    TBF, historically Germany has never been the easiest place for them to exert their influence. :comp4:

14. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    The way PiB is going on I fully expect her to start claiming all that was a hoax anyway.

I'm amazed at how these crazy theories get any sort of traction. David Ike believes universal blood donors- which I am - are part of a secret lizard race that runs the world. As of yet I'm disappointed that no one has ever shown me how to morph into my reptilian form or invited me to the secret meetings in which us cold blooded bastads decide how the world is run. I guess my invite must have got lost in the post...

15. hap

hap Member Full Member

Mar 28, 2015
    I used to be a conspiracy theorist (thanks Joe Rogan circa 2013!)... I used to think our jewish friends were nefarious.

That's not true, I love jewish people, they have given so much to the worlds I love. I am on your side Israel!

:starwars-smiley: