The WWE style bollocks that teams fury and wilder are promoting is degrading boxing as AJ is king!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Blue Manc, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Whyte wasn't top 5 when AJ beat him and tbh I don't think Parker is a true top 5 heavyweight.....but they are top 10 in an albeit weak division.

2. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    What seems to be bugging everyone in the Fury/Wilder/Warren camps is that AJ is just going about his business and doesn’t get embroiled in this circus. He knows time will come to fight one of them or both but I think his mindset is that unless he’s happy with the deal then they can cry as much as they like. He’s happy to let Eddie take the flack and he’s concentrating on a tough fight ahead. Good on AJ total respect.

mcvey likes this.
  3. Octolony shore

Octolony shore Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Have you missed the whole point of this thread?

4. Smudge_

Smudge_ Teak tough Full Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Well I don't see any beef or anybody involved trying to make out that there is. To me, a real beef is if there's a personal grudge or a genuine dislike there. This is just 2 professional fighters, competitors, rivals, telling each other they're gonna get KO'd, but being quite respectful to each other overall.

I haven't seen anybody from Team Wilder or Fury saying it's anything more than that.

Patter983 likes this.
  5. BigDoofus

BigDoofus Active Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2016
    AJ who demanded $50m to fight Wilder, then performed the biggest duck in boxing history.

velagod likes this.
  6. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    I get your point too but I just wanted to compliment AJ for whatever reason he has not to personally go on a bender over all this. That to me shows a good business brain but I get what you’re saying.

Unforgiven likes this.
  7. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Whyteleafe lost to old delboy
    Parker lost to Whyteleafe
    Then to complete the triangle of mediocrity Takam lost to old delboy
    Fury schooled prime delboy twice
    Povetkin went life and death with shot pricey