This McGuigan- Kinehan thing

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Jamal Perkins, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Jamal Perkins

Jamal Perkins Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Aye as i was saying throughout the thread McGuigan hid being some1 formerly disqualified from being a business director.He was pilfering personal expenses from the business.The McGuigans freeloaded and shylocked Frampton royally....20 family members in luxury hotels all out of Carls end,expensive restaraunt meals,shopping trips ,home furniture,frampton was no question robbed of a 7 figure sum....than the stories of sparrings partners 5 to a room were evicted made to sleep in a corridor so some rotund karen (relative of barry ) could have a hotel room.

.....my views changed since the trial started....i still respect Barry as a,boxer,as a human being i greatly respect him for his stoicism and how hes had to endure tragedy after tragedy...i felt Eastwood ripped him off to an extent...but the greed and abuse of power with frampton a guy who is simple in financial matters you cannae blame the wee lad for not wanting to take a ppiss on barry if he was on fire .

Silly billy and moog like this.
  2. Jamal Perkins

Jamal Perkins Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2012
    It were the same with the Catholic priests....

Silly billy likes this.
  3. Somali Sanil

Somali Sanil Wild Buffalo Man banned Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Caught hanging out the back of an alter boy got jail for it and nobs want proof... weirdos mate

4. cam2010

cam2010 Member Full Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Who are you to tell me what to talk about,if you don’t like what I post put me on ignore
    Plenty of people are interested

Little brian likes this.
  5. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    All right folks, let's keep it civil ok :). We're all broadly on the same side here, so let's not fight among ourselves eh!

Jamal Perkins likes this.
  6. Fhaggis

Fhaggis Active Member Full Member

Oct 12, 2016
    Interested in what? You claiming to be the father or uncle of a boxer little people care about and making big accusations and not actually backing them up, if your right prove it or be more clear in your accusations

7. cam2010

Apr 16, 2011
    I seem to have touched a nerve with you,

lencoreastside likes this.
  8. Fhaggis

Fhaggis Active Member Full Member

Oct 12, 2016
    Nope, You haven’t touched a nerve but your a faceless Person on the internet slandering people without evidence

9. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    To be fair there's a few people interested in this as you can see by the discussions

Ignore it if its not your cuppa tea ?

lencoreastside and Somali Sanil like this.
  10. Willis Brown

Willis Brown Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2017
    As a wiseman once told me in an argument there are the respective beliefs of the parties involved and the truth ! I like a conspiracy as much as the next person but the facts are I doubt if all the evidence etc.will ever come to light concerning the relationship between Frampton and McGuigans. From the bits of information on the media I am able to come to an opinion that when 3 pretty high profile boxers I.e. Frampton , Taylor and Cameron leave with various degrees of acrimony which have resulted in court cases there could well be some issues with the McGuigan business model.

Col Mortimer, cam2010 and Jurgen like this.
  11. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Yes there are always two sides to a story plus the truth.

Legal action usually follows as a result of either dishonest and/or unethical practices.

Three people taking legal action speaks volumes here.

12. cam2010

Apr 16, 2011
    plus Conrad Cummings,Lee McGregor

13. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    Agreed it does look bad. But I have some sympathy for Barry in all this. He was caught like the meat in the sandwich between his family on one side and his boxers on the other. Trying to balance their respective needs must be well nigh impossible!! He can't win. Maybe the best thing for him. Would be if the whole Cyclone Boxing business thing went belly up and everyone involved went their own separate way and made their own living for themselves.

14. BigDoofus

BigDoofus Active Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2016
    Did he have to get so many of them involved?

15. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    I dunno mate. Maybe his missus pressured him???