Thomas Williams Jr. has a glass jaw.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by VG_Addict, Feb 19, 2017.

1. VG_Addict

VG_Addict Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 13, 2012
    He's been KO'd twice in a row now, and he's been down a total of 6 times in his last 2 fights.

yesihavearm2 likes this.
  2. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    100% agree, he will be catapulted into next month's rankings

GK BOX likes this.
  3. Skins

Skins Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Also has a broken jaw

4. Hope4Better

Hope4Better Active Member Full Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Top Dog lmao...SMH...Bottom Glass i guess

5. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Top Dog has a broken jaw

6. zorroluffy28

zorroluffy28 Active Member Full Member

Aug 4, 2014
  7. cippi

cippi Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 28, 2009
    his style doesnt help either. hes beyond reckless . i enjoy watching him fight. and he browne shoulda been dq'd. if williams acted like he couldnt continue then it would have been dq or no contest, but its not in him to do that . if he woulda acted like dirrell vs abe it wouldnt of continued or if the ref coulda made a decision like the ref did in the isiah thomas vs gassiev fight.

gassiev hit him after bell . with a real shot thomas appeared to be ok and he didnt make the decision the ref did and he stopped due to the illegal punch did damage sumthing along them lines and he just called it a no contest.

would if lemmy made a huge deal when ggg hit him while he was down? maybe he shoulda he woulda kept his belt made more money in his next fight, but some guys dont wanna go out like a punk . much respect. and also idk if dirrell fact it or not vs abe it coulda been legit but i watched that fight and i made my own judgement dirrell is good boxer he was winning the fight but he was on the verge of gettin ko'd imo and he had a way out n he took it , his career has been down hill ever sense tho so u never no.

8. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Not to mention a glass heart.

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  9. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    There can be NO QUESTION that Thomas Williams has a glass jaw. In fact, it seems to be among one of the worst among top fighters today. Not Amir Khan-level perhaps, but chins THAT fragile don't come around every day.

10. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Stfu lmfao. You think that you're some ****en judge of fighters you ****en punk ass coward lmao. Where he made boxing a career your ***** ass was too scarfed to try.

Blackclouds and Staminakills like this.
  11. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Listen denier. Glass jaws exist in boxing, and Thomas Williams has one. How many times does his fragile mandible have to get shattered before you admit it?

lepinthehood and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  12. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    This guy has the intelligence of an amoeba, don't even bother trying to talki sense with him.

13. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    **** talking about Williams or any fighter that YOU think has a glass jaw. You talking about who has what being an armchair makes you look like a ***** you ****en ***** lol...

14. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    The vast majority of people on boxing forums are armchair experts you idiot. We're fans of the sport who come here to give our take.

greenhornet and Staminakills like this.
  15. GK BOX

GK BOX Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    I don't think he's packing glass. He gets hit flush with BIG SHOTS from big punchers. That's the deal IMO. His stance and defensive liabilities allow him to get clipped with bombs. Eventually most fighters go down