Time For GGG vs. Canelo 3 To Happen.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by VBOX, Dec 20, 2020.

1. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    What is wrong with Canelo wanting his biggest fights to be infront of his his largest market outside of Mexico?

2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    GGG Doesnt need the Ginger Headed Punk The boxing world KNOWS GGG beat the fraud TWICE already but got the Vegas Shaft. Thats why GGG is far more popular than Ginger Nutt

3. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    LOL Even YOU dont believe that !! You say he's already the richest boxer but what eats at him & you is that he will always be known as GGG's #2
    Gennady has always had his number

Rilz likes this.
  4. VBOX

VBOX JOURNEYMAN Full Member

Feb 8, 2012
    Doesn't matter if Triple G deserves it, is old, or whatever excuse you can think of. The point is people are getting sick of watching Canelo knock over tin cans. Lol. At least G shows up to fight.

5. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Even if he wasn't 500 y/o in ring age and way past his best he stands no chance of getting the decision from Clen's judges. Hell, even if he sparked him out cold they would still give it to Clen on a SD.

BoxerToxer, C.J. and timeout like this.
  6. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Thanks comrade. I was born to tell it like it is and I will still be sticking it to The Man and speaking truth to power right up until they lay me low.

7. Jpreisser

Jpreisser Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 29, 2015
    Golovkin gives Alvarez his biggest paycheck and vice versa and is still arguably his toughest fight from 160-168. GGG doesn't need to earn it, he's already done that. Do you honestly think Alvarez cares if Golovkin fights Charlo or Andrade beforehand? No, he doesn't. Still, I would rather see Golovkin fight Charlo at this juncture.

8. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Nah we should wait until GGG is at least 42 . He was able to beat juiced to gills Clen in his prime, so who knows he maybe is still too much for Clen. Actually they should wait until GGG is 45 , so no robbery is needed.

9. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Shows up to fight and wins those fights

C.J. likes this.
  10. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    His kryptonite also followed him up in weight G is scared of a challenge

11. BoxerToxer

BoxerToxer Member banned Full Member

Mar 1, 2021
    Lol, they will probably bring in Adalaide Byrd again (110-118).

C.J. and Mendoza like this.
  12. acie2g

acie2g Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 21, 2010
    if Canelo is knocking over tin cans what the hell is ggg doing?? Outside of facing Canelo ggg hasn’t fought anybody worth a damn and is solely popular for knocking over cans. What I don’t understand is how come fans of these other fighters don’t have ANY type of confidence to fight another champ but will bash Canelo who fights nothing but champs and top contenders

13. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    I've seen two robberies already, not interested in this one

BoxerToxer likes this.
  14. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    :lol: fans confidence doesn't mean a damn things in regards to a fighter. What a silly statement :risas3:

15. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Its not a silly statement at all.

I know reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for you, so I'll explain is simple terms what JM said.

Canelo is held to higher standards than other fighters.

Example: Canelo fights champ after champ while GGG fights nobody after nobody. As soon as Canelo fights a nobody, he gets more criticism than Golovkin by the same people who justify GGG fighting nobodies.

Example: Canelo gets criticized because he waited 1.5 year s for the GGG rematch. Those same fans give Pac a pass for making JMM wait 4 years for the rematch and another 4 for the rubbermatch.

acie2g likes this.