Time To Hang Some RESPECK On Antonio Margarito's Name!!!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pakkuman, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    What he said is true otherwise Marg would be in jail

C.J. likes this.
  2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    You just havent got a clue have you? Read the lab test results, not the amended BS the CSAC put out. Also find me anyone that disputes Nazim Richardson's reputation in the boxing world

3. Oddone

Oddone Bermane Stiverne's life coach. Full Member

Aug 18, 2019
    Why was Margaritos record Gobshite after he couldn’t load his gloves then? He went 3-3-1 without a knock out. Where did his power go, which is the last thing a fighter loses, that he couldn’t knock anyone else out without the loaded gloves?

I don’t expect anything from you other than fanboy ALL CAPS extra !!!! However I am genuinely curious as to how you can explain that.

Pimp C likes this.
  4. Ph33rknot

Mar 5, 2012
    He was out one year after a fake ban he couldn't even have his trainer maravilla didn't even complain about him

C.J. likes this.
  5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Ask Manny Pacquaio if he'd lost his power . lol He said he'd never been hit so hard just before he collapsed will damaged ribs. Look at Cotto's face in the rematch Tony was just getting to him whuppin up on him just like Fight1 But the crooked doc stepped in & stopped the fight. I guess it didnt matter that Tony couldnt see out of that eye as early as round 2 huh??? But as soon as Whiney Cotto started to wilt AGAIN!! up pops that doc to save him the embarrassment of quitting AGAIN!!!!! Cotto couldnt legitimately beat a one eyed Tijuana Tornado

6. Ph33rknot

Mar 5, 2012
    Pac used stacked wraps vs margarito roach said it should be illegal

IsaL likes this.
  7. Oddone

Aug 18, 2019
    This doesn’t explain why Margarito didn’t have ANY knock outs after he couldn’t illegally load his gloves. Zero KO’s in seven fights, three of which he won.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    Pimp C likes this.
  8. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    How many KO's did Canelo or Mayweather have?? Heck Tony was banned from even training for almost 2 years for SWEATING!! nothing more. I still say they found a way to stop him when NONE of the so called ATG's would fight him
    Like I said ask Manny if he still hit hard LOL

9. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Robert Gacia complained about Pac's wraps for the Margarito fight & wanted them removed. Freddie Roach refused to remove & reWrap & the commission let him get away with it.
    Ive often wondered why Freddie refused point blank I wonder what he was hiding??? Now in no way am I accusing them of any illegalities but where did Pac's sudden power come from to destroy Marg's eye ???

Ph33rknot likes this.
  10. Oddone

Aug 18, 2019
    You have no answers as to why Margarito could not knock anyone out after he couldn’t load his gloves with plaster. Instead you bring up Canelo and Mayweather in a textbook example of whataboutism.

Margarito fought seven fights after he got caught using illegal wraps. Four of them against B level guys who had been down previously, so no iron chins. He couldn't knock anyone out despite having 27 ko’s previously. It’s almost as if he didn’t hit as hard for some strange reason.

It’s okay to admit you don’t know.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  11. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Youre acting & accusing Margarito like it was PROVEN! he'd used illegal wraps? It wasnt ,even the CSAC could not prove Tony even tried to load his gloves. There was never anything harmful to his opponent ever in his wraps. All there was was a harmless damp used gauze pad,which Javier Capetillo accidently put in instead of a new one,which the lab declared was HARMLESS!! but Technically illegal because the rules state a new gauze pad should be used. There was NO PROOF on any plaster involved whatsoever
    It was weeks after the fight when the pads were tested shouldnt they have been hard by then if any plaster was involved?? Wise up

Ph33rknot likes this.
  12. Oddone

Aug 18, 2019
    Why couldn’t he knock anyone out after then? How many times will you spout anything other than an answer to that question?

Obvious answer is you simply don’t know. It’s cool.

13. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Both Mayweather & Canelo were PROVEN!! to have cheatedthats why I mentioned them. Floyd broke THREE of the NSAC's own rules on saline treatment for suspected dehydration & the NSAC said "mr Mayweather did nothing wrong" ROFLMAO & Canelo was Proven & "punished" ROFL for using illegal Clenbuterol

14. Oddone

Aug 18, 2019
    Whataboutism and no answers. Got it. Assume, as you do, that Margarito didn’t cheat. Then as I’ve asked seven times now...

WHY COULDN’T MARAGRITO KNOCK ANYONE OUT IN HIS LAST SEVEN FIGHTS?

I’m starting to believe you have a reading comprehension problem.

Pimp C likes this.
  15. Ph33rknot

Mar 5, 2012
    They saved Cotto