Today's Cain vs 2005 Fedor - how much of a chance does Cain have?

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Haggis McJackass, May 9, 2013.

1. James23

James23 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 25, 2009
    No one could ever beat a "Prime" Fedor. He could beat the entire PrideFC roster at once with an eyepatch on, a dead leg, snipers shooting at him during the fight all the while cooking eggs benedict ringside while casually reading Dostoevsky and doing Yoga.

2. MaliSlamusrex

MaliSlamusrex Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 10, 2008
    OK, you're a Cain fan. But In my opinion, if the fight stays on the feet Cain could get KO'd by Silva's power. He Ko'd the Reem and his striking is always improving.

I know Fedor lost to Bigfoot. But in every fight in his career I never bet against him. Can't think of any other fighter who I'd say the same about.

3. scurlaruntings

scurlaruntings ESB 2002 Club Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    :lol: Rookie OP

4. slugger3000

slugger3000 You Mad Bro? Full Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Cain knocked out BF in under 2 minutes! The Same BF that tooled Overeem and Fedor... Cain is a ****ing nightmare and he would of beat the dog **** outta prime Fedor... Everyone knows it they just wont admit it!

5. MrFoFody

MrFoFody Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Yea Fador was always beatable is which why he always stayed with Pride. At Pride he was able to fight all the UFC retreads and steroid using freaks. Just look at how all the Pride stars have been doing since fighting some real comp.

6. moesizlak

moesizlak Active Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2012
    No one has a chance against 2005 Fedor, not least the Tyson Fury dodging Cain.

7. Gander Tasco

Gander Tasco Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    I don't believe fedor was ever unbeatable . He was fast, explosive, and could beat anybody. He was also wild and sloppy at times. You saw in Strikeforce how his style of fighting matched up against todays mma fighters. He had trouble taking out Bret Rogers. He very stupidly jumped into a triangle submission against Werdum -- faded or not, that right there tells you a lot. In his next fight against Big Foot he tried grappling with a bigger stronger dude, and consequently got outmuscled to the ground and beaten up.

I'm not a big MMA follower, but I can tell this sport has evolved. Fedor was great for his time but I don't believe his style of fighting would do well against todays top MMA fighters. But his pure talent, and explosiveness that he had would give him a chance against anyone.

8. slugger3000

Jul 19, 2010
    Fedor is like Babe Ruth... Everyone loves him! Cain still smashes him.. He'd leave Fedor covered in a puddle of blood and not give one ****! Cain is the new breed... And he's cold as ****... I like that ****!!

9. Beouche

Beouche Juan Manuel Marquez Full Member

Oct 13, 2010
    :lol::rofl good to see ya back round these hallowed parts Misser Shluggs :good

10. slugger3000

Jul 19, 2010
    Im serious man... Fedor is the man! Im a fan... I watched all his Pride fights! But Cain is just a whole different animal.. He's a sick F.uck! He's a killer man.... I wouldn't want that man around my family.. He's scary.

11. Beouche

Beouche Juan Manuel Marquez Full Member

Oct 13, 2010

Killer Cain huh

No one beats prime Emelianenko man. Think about it - what could Cain do? He punches like a girl (Cigano's words not mine). And on the ground is Fedor's terrain.

Fedor by KO or armbar. Bran Prad jus aint got no way to beat the Last Emporer :deal

12. slugger3000

Jul 19, 2010
    You could be right... But I dont know! Cain just has no feelings man.. He reminds me of Dexter... Cain could kill a man in the Octagon and talk about it like it was a lab report! :yep Mother F.u.cker is as cold as an Eskimo... He's just built different! The **** is not normal.. Im not saying it's a good thing :hat

13. Muchmoore

Muchmoore Guest

Have you ever seen fedor :lol:

Dude was the definition of ice cold

14. JohnJohn

JohnJohn Active Member Full Member

Mar 3, 2010
    Wait a minute, you're saying that Cain beat GSP?