Tom Little is going to beat Babic

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by lepinthehood, Nov 19, 2020.

1. AJH

AJH Member Full Member

Jul 5, 2018
    People like to see KO's - There's a huge market for this.

A couple of HW's with limited ability on undercards will always be a big thing.

Holler and Inglis_1 like this.
  2. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Yeah I think Price would knock him into next week.

Too big, too powerful and Babic is there to be hit.

3. alpo1

alpo1 #TeamShanny Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    It's all a bit WWF.

Hearn needs to do a Bricktop and burn down Allen's Doncaster rentals to get him in with Babic

N17, Holler and Wizbit1013 like this.
  4. jcairns1

jcairns1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Dave Allen would beat him IMO, would actually be an interesting one to watch as well.

5. AJH

AJH Member Full Member

Jul 5, 2018
    I'd rather watch Tom Little vs David Price (in the best condition of their lives) for the HW Hamster Lungs Title with a wind machine on to see which one falls over first (if they can make it into the ring).

james5000 and Camaris like this.
  6. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    "Hatman Strikes Back" weighs in on Allen vs Babic

[url]https://ibb.co/w7NG902[/url]

7. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Allen goes full Pachino:

This content is protected

alpo1 likes this.
  8. Sphillips

Sphillips Active Member Full Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Nice work mate.

9. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    If anyone cares, Tom Little has retired.

Inglis_1 likes this.
  10. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    This content is protected

It's actually a really sad video this. Basically thirty minutes of Tom just lamenting the fact that after all the punishment in the ring, he has "nothing to show for his boxing career" neither financially nor in terms of achievement. At least he's smart enough to realise he's going to get seriously hurt if he continues.

Robney, destruction, Holler and 4 others like this.
  11. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    That's really hard to watch, I found it a little worrying at times, how he's talking sounds like he could be about to go on a proper downward spiral.

destruction likes this.
  12. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Not watched it but really sad to hear the overview. What he’s achieved is experience...plenty of his people he knows wouldn’t know much away from the site. He’s been on some amazing cards, got to go to Saudi Arabia for one of the biggest (financial) heavyweight fights in history, shared the ring with some excellent fighters which might look even better in time with Dubois, Hrgovic and Majidov. He’s no doubt sparred some decent fighters, too.

I hope he can get to a place where he’s proud of his achievements. He might not have won anything significant or made any money but he ran with the herd, and not many people can say they did that.

Holler and Accurate like this.
  13. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Tom Little says he has nothing to show for his career, yet admits he has been lazy. I have little empathy for someone who can't even get themselves into better shape than your average Joe. That is truly pathetic for a professional boxer. I can't even fathom how that is possible.

I'm not sure how he can sit there with a straight face and then say that he has "sacrificed everything", when he clearly took his career for granted. He doesn't realise how lucky he is to be put on several big shows, despite being pretty useless.

He says he can't do the things he used to do. He doesn't have it anymore. Did he have it at any point in time? I'm sure he would still be able to beat the guys he used to beat.

The record of the 10 professional opponents he has beaten is a collective 78 wins and 160 losses, with only one guy having a positive W/L ratio. That's maybe the reason why he didn't earn much money, despite being given the chance to further his career countless times.

14. Accurate

Accurate Jump back, wanna kiss myself! Full Member

May 3, 2018
    He isn't a bad boxer and has some good skills . Was blocking a lot of Babics stuff and countering well at times. He seems to lack belief in himself and has a losers mentality. Gives up too easily. Maybe he can find a place training fighters because he surely has plenty to offer young fighters.

Holler likes this.
  15. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Agreed. He also isn't a particularly interesting character, little charisma, menace or wit. You need at least one of those to make it. He's just a pretty tough guy who's become a journeyman for prospects. No shame in that as such, but as you say he clearly didn't live the life.

Safin likes this.