Tommy Fury over 30lb overweight

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Christ, you are utterly clueless. Your sources of knowledge clearly come from internet forums, Twitter and mainstream sports media. Anti-doping governance is ineffective, especially when it's a non-starter (£) and/or an athlete is 'professional' in their 'sports nutrition and medicine'. You'd probably need to Google the amount of banned compounds with a half life less than 9 hours, and you'd also need to Google why that's significant.

Not sure what you're talking about regarding clen, which has been banned for decades and has been widely used ever since.

Stop pretending to have knowledge about things that you clearly have no knowledge in.

As a side note, Mr. ITK, beetroot neck @Heisenberg is also a juicer and he's an average Joe who buys Instagram followers and likes ffs - and doesn't even have an impressive physique, yet big Josh, one of the richest and most acclaimed athletes in the world, in a sport where the athlete competes once or twice per year, is using only "things that are not banned yet". Fairytale land.

ryanm8655 and Terminator like this.
  2. carlingeight

carlingeight Active Member Full Member

May 15, 2016
    Yep, they're all in on it. I'm just not intelligent enough to see it.

I thought google was no good if you wanted the 'real' stories, and not what you are being fed by the mainstream media. Should use the duck duck go browser or something. Or just go the whole hog and onto the dark web, that's where you'll find the proper truth.

3. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    It's important to be in control of your emotions when posting, separates the men from the boys.

Oneirokritis and Boxing Gloves like this.
  4. DON1

DON1 ICEMAN Full Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Bin him, Jake would he knocked him out anyway.

EJC83 and Brixton Bomber like this.
  5. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Tommy was juiced to the gills as a teenager. Had to cut a lot of muscle to box.

EJC83 likes this.
  6. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Campbell Hatton makes prime Sonny Liston seem like a wimp by comparison.

Inglis_1 and EJC83 like this.
  7. Oneirokritis

Dec 18, 2015
    Based upon what I've seen of Tommy Fury in the ring, I'd say his ceiling is considerably lower than that.

8. Oneirokritis

Dec 18, 2015
    Tommy 'Two Ton' Fury. :lol: