Tommy Fury

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Hattonmad, Dec 17, 2019.

1. themaster999

themaster999 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Fair play to the lad, making the most of the hand dealt to him.

Nice to see Tyson helping him out too.

2. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    A career in politics awaits...

ipitythefool and kojak like this.
  3. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Maybe Eddie is already setting up the BBBC (YouTube division) and Tommy is destined to batter gamers for our viewing pleasure?

4. Terry94

Terry94 15-05-20 Full Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Going to be another bum he fights. His 2 opponents record combined is: 10-128-5. Yep, 2 fighters combined equal that many loses. What is the point?

5. Fhaggis

Fhaggis Active Member Full Member

Oct 12, 2016
    Love island. My mrs actually said to me “I’m having ya all over (meant her sisters) for the Tommy fury fight” though she didn’t have a Clue it was on Saturday

Scissors likes this.
  6. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    On the plus note, with Tommy Fury being on this card I’ve seen it everywhere. Instagram, Twitter, talk shows, even stuff like sport bible. Frank is promoting this right (for once) and it’s going to get Dubois the exposure he needs and deserves. It’s also going to make Frank a hypocrite for his criticism of the YouTube fight because that’s where he’s headed. Tommy Fury is a very useful fighter to have in the stable due to his appeal, his ability is below Dave Allan. He’s going to have a few celebrity fights down the line, nailed on.

7. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    This kid is not even local area level and will probably be exposed as a featherfisted, Glass Jawed hypejob.

Handsome Hughie and Tyson took all the elite fighting genes in that family and left Thomas with the dregs.

He'll probably end up doing some sort of "MMA", or fight with a Joe Fournier/Rio Ferdinand sort.

8. Deew

Deew Active Member Full Member

May 4, 2009
    To be fair, I saw him telling IFL or another channel yesterday how "I'm just 20, only had two fights. I might turn out to be no good as a boxer. We don't know yet"

Probably better off away from fat Ricky anyhow

9. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    The point is to make money dude.

Being an active boxer is good for his celebrity career, even he isn’t a even going to make it at area level as a boxer.

All about building the personal brand and making money.

10. james5000

james5000 2010's poster of the decade Full Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Give me a break the average area level guys I have seen have been absolute scrubs.

Of course he can win an area level title just don't put him in against the next big thing.

Even at British level you get a lot of no hopers the likes of Garton, Langford, Ajisafe and Richards etc.

Tommy looks like he has some decent skills, he might be a runt compared to Tyson but he's a bit of a tank at 175.

World level is a different thing altogether but he will make area level piece of ****. Brit level he just needs Frank to get him a vacant shot against a no hoper and he's golden.