Tommy Morrison Fight a FAKE!!!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by HomicideHenry, Feb 4, 2009.

1. HomicideHenry

HomicideHenry Many Talents, No Successes Full Member

Feb 4, 2009
    They did. Been a poster there for years. YouTube the video yourself and see what it was. Was straight up bogus.

2. The Kurgan

The Kurgan Boxing Junkie banned

Nov 16, 2004
    Tommy still worships poontang?

3. DoinDamage

DoinDamage Member Full Member

Dec 18, 2004
    I also noticed how tired Morrison seemed after his "fight" with Williams.
    The Versus Network showed, I believe, still pictures of Morrison's fight with Castle. Then they aired an interview with Tommy after the fight, and he was completely gassed after not even 2 full rounds against Castle. I mean it was like he had just completed a marathon or something.

4. DbesoFresh

DbesoFresh New Member Full Member

Oct 13, 2008
    /agree

5. Tribute

Tribute Guest

Has anyone ever watched his online 'reality show'? He comes across as a ****ing nutcase in this episode backstage before his 'MMA' debut.

http://kushtv.com/sports/thecomeback/webisode9teamdynamics

And in episode one we're told that you can't get HIV from sex between a man and a woman only between two men because 'it's forbidden by God' - great stuff!

6. HomicideHenry

Feb 4, 2009
    You know the only time I actually seen a video clip of the Castle fight was on E! but never seen it ever again.

The Weisharr fight, I would really want to see, since it went three rounds before the kayo.

I never seen the MMA fight in full either, just clips. I did see that KushTV episode of the backstage craziness before the MMA bout took place. Morrison was a total ******* to his own team.

7. HomicideHenry

Feb 4, 2009
    They took down the fights from off YouTube....

8. Morrison is a fake himself, what do you expect..

9. Rock0052

Rock0052 VIP Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2006

He did have one career highlight, which was outboxing George Foreman for 12 rounds when he was brought in as just another jaw to get broken. In typical Tommy (and a number of 80's and 90's heavyweights) fashion, though, he didn't know what to do with himself since he'd actually accomplished something and the subsequent fall was a swift one.

If he ages any more, the only fighting he'll be doing is as an extra in a Night of the Living Dead movie.

10. Russell

Russell VIP Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2007
    You're allowed to comment after you've watched the ****ing fight, dip****. :lol:

11. Rico Spadafora

Rico Spadafora Master of Chins Full Member

Feb 20, 2008
    :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Morrison is delusional. I watched some of those episodes and it was like watching a train wreck. :patsch

12. pipe wrenched

pipe wrenched ESB ELITE SQUAD Full Member

Mar 31, 2007

did you catch that clip of it in that other Morrison thread? Incredibally fake is a better way to put it. The REAL shame too is to see Tommy huffin' and puffin' after less than a round and obvious baloney.

13. Brickhaus

Brickhaus Packs the house Full Member

Mar 14, 2007
    Seriously, this is a no doubter. Forget the fact that it was announced with 'modified Muay Thai rules' and thus not a boxing match to begin with, but you should have seen the flops Williams took on the knockdowns. The only place I've seen guys get knocked down the way he got knocked down is in pro wrestling matches.

14. CLUBBER

CLUBBER C.R.A.B. BOXING Full Member

Sep 14, 2008
    The guy a joke lolll ... butt ugly ****ing freak show...what a shame this guy is to boxing... :patsch he should be :reggie loll

15. CLUBBER

CLUBBER C.R.A.B. BOXING Full Member

Sep 14, 2008
    He was a good heavy in the 90' but now hes destroying his name and credibility of boxing ... he's an old steroid hiv junkee... the guy should ****ing retire before embarassing himself even more...