Tommy Morrison Fight a FAKE!!!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by HomicideHenry, Feb 4, 2009.

1. MexicanJew

MexicanJew Jajajajajaja Full Member

May 19, 2008
    Have any of you seen these supposed webisodes of his?

You wanna talk about roid rage? Jesus christ, he gets angry over ****ing everything, and sounds like straight up white trash.

Correction, he IS straight white trash

2. Tribute

Tribute Guest

I love it when he gets so mad it looks like he's gonna knock his girlfriend out just because she doesn't know how to tie up a boxing glove!

3. DamonD

DamonD Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 19, 2004
    The whole thing's a real shame. Too many people think of Tommy as a joke when deserves more respect than that...but in recent years is doing so much to overshadow that. It's just pretty sad all round.

4. bigG

bigG Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 8, 2006
    couldnt even watch it..farcical..

5. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    So you've followed his career your whole life, except you haven't watched any of his fights from the last thirteen years? :blood

6. Little Pea

Little Pea 'A' grade boxing fan Full Member

Dec 7, 2007
    WHat the ****ing fight dear senior...
    I would perfectly understand BOxrec to remove it.

7. Killer Instinct

Killer Instinct Be formless, shapeless... Full Member

Sep 2, 2008
    His immune system is fake.

8. rapidHOOK

rapidHOOK The Champ is HERE Full Member

Aug 31, 2008
    tommy is a ****ing **** always was and always will be

he is a disgrace to boxing

9. rapidHOOK

rapidHOOK The Champ is HERE Full Member

Aug 31, 2008
    WTF?!? :patsch

10. Rico Spadafora

Rico Spadafora Master of Chins Full Member

Feb 20, 2008
    Morrison was always an average fighter add on his Glass Jaw and he was never going to amount to anything. He was a WBO level fighter.

11. Azriel

Azriel Well-Known Member Full Member

May 8, 2007
    Wow, sore loser are we?:rasta:dead:-(:)patsch:nut:rofl

12. wvucheerjr

wvucheerjr Active Member Full Member

Dec 28, 2008
    One has to believe that Lang, his former "lawyer" doctored up those test results. Ive read and watched Tommy's interviews etc.. and watched the "webisodes" from kush tv. During his espn interview before the John Castle fight his lawyer refused to let him answer who administered the tests. There were never any other tests released except that one in Arizona, and as soon as him and Tommy had a falling out (when they found out Lang wasnt even a real attorney) Randy had all these tests showing HIV positive. Since then there have been no tests that i've heard of showing an HIV negative. Tommy is insane and pathetic, but I'm not so sure Lang didn't lie to him about the test results, Tommy just seemed too excited to be negative.

13. 1-Ton

1-Ton Walking in the Light Full Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Just watched the fight. It was a complete fake, and a very poor acting job by Williams at that. He barely gets hit, goes down, and then acts like freaking Trevor Berbick against Tyson. What a joke! I am insulted as a boxing fan, and the people who actually paid money for that should feel even worse.

Also, what's with the "modified mauy-thai" rules? I'm guessing they couldn't get sanctioning from any boxing authority, so they just threw that in there. Morrison never even considers throwing anything other than a punch, and Williams throws a few very gentle knees trying to make it look legit, I guess.

14. HomicideHenry

HomicideHenry Many Talents, No Successes Full Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Wtf the **** are you talking about? All I said was I havent seen the Castle fight in its entirity, or the Weisharr fight at all. This farce, however I did see.