Tommy Morrison Fight a FAKE!!!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by HomicideHenry, Feb 4, 2009.

1. millertime1367

millertime1367 Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Holy **** Fake, may we all pray that our children never see boxing stoop to the level of some mma events....

2. wvucheerjr

wvucheerjr Active Member Full Member

Dec 28, 2008

All Tommy has to do is go to Vegas and take a sanctioned blood test in front of the Nevada state athletic commission and he could have his license. During the 3 years of his "comeback" he's yet to step up to the plate to do it. Also does Williams think Mercer will do another MMA fight?

3. wvucheerjr

Dec 28, 2008

So in other words yet again Tommy refused to put his money where his mouth is and take/pass an HIV test right?

4. wvucheerjr

Dec 28, 2008
    Alright that's it. I declare myself the West Virginia state thumb wrestling champion and I challenge Tommy!

5. Scott Bolinger

Scott Bolinger Member Full Member

Nov 14, 2005
    well, he's spent about 4 grand on tests. And he should only have to test in the state he's in or fighting in. That would be pretty odd if every pro fighter had to fly to Vegas to get a test done. Nobody has to do that, except for the one exception. I would say that if they want him to fly to Vegas, they can set him up with a fight in vegas one that would get him ranked in the top 10 and they should pay for everything and do a contract on the event. they want him to do that, so they should be the ones to pay for it.

All he should have to do is be tested in the state he lives in or fights in just like everyone else.

6. catasyou

catasyou Lucian Bute Full Member

Apr 7, 2008
    Is he on steroids?What's up with that chest?

7. PaddyD1983

PaddyD1983 Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Someone posted the fight on here the other day. It was fake. No bones about it.

8. HomicideHenry

HomicideHenry Many Talents, No Successes Full Member

Feb 4, 2009
    So, more or less, until Morrison can find a real opponent (a named opponent that can actually generate money) he's gonna be fighting these events against BS "maui thai" fighters bordering on professional wrestlers?....I'll pay to see Mercer come back and send Morrison back to the grave, boxing oblivian...but no more of this ****.

Dude, dont you know he had a boob job? No bull****.

9. HomicideHenry

HomicideHenry Many Talents, No Successes Full Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Btw, thanks for the heads up on Williams NOT being the Wyoming State boxing champion, but rather the Maui Thai champion, I done sent the statement to BoxRec, and I am sure, they will edit out Williams so-called Wyoming State title bouts, considering they ain't actually boxing matches.

You know its a farce, the last time he defended this so-called title, was against a man who was 0-0-0 and it went a full ten rounds. If that isnt a work, then I dont know what is.

10. mbrockett

mbrockett ESB voyeur Full Member

Jun 28, 2008
    this is actually pretty scary... the guy who just posted saying he runs the board of control that sanctioned the fight, scott bolinger, is posting all around the internet trying to whip up some PR. only prob is that he claims on another site (possibly the scene of boxing) that he is part of the promotional team whose your daddy who have signed tommy. how can you be part of the board of control and the promoter. what an elaborate web of lies this whole episode is.

11. The Mighty Bolo

The Mighty Bolo Active Member Full Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Actually not a fan of either. I just know trash when I see it, no matter how high class it is.

12. FLO

FLO Member Full Member

Mar 18, 2007
    *political

13. wvucheerjr

Dec 28, 2008
    So is Tommy gonna answer my challenge for the West Virginia state thumb wrestling championship?

14. He did take several tests in Vegas, and they all came up , GEE WHAT A SURPSISE:nut HIV+..
    The dude is HIV+ that's why he fight's in little hole in the wall places whre they do no testing..

15. Heavyrighthand

Heavyrighthand Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 29, 2005

That flop the guy does for the second knockdown was almost hilarious. Its even more unconvincing than the initial KD and the Berbeck impression.

If this fight was an acting demonstration, and it looks like it was, I wonder what they hoped to accomplish by coming up with this? Couldn't Morrison merely have fought adn beat a legit D level fighter, like Shannon Miller? What is KOing a guy (actor) like this Cory fella supposed to do for Morrison's career?