Toney talks about his loss to Randy

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by boxingcar, Aug 30, 2010.

1. scurlaruntings

scurlaruntings ESB 2002 Club Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    :roll:

2. scurlaruntings

scurlaruntings ESB 2002 Club Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
  3. Beebs

Beebs Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 21, 2007
    Well I certainly wouldn't want anybody to have their quality of life affected.

4. p.falk

p.falk Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Yeah...
    the dawn of time was in 1993....
    you moron.

5. Beebs

Feb 21, 2007
    The dawn of the UFC was not the dawn of No Holds Barred, Vale Tudo, Mixed matches, or Pankration. ****.

6. bald_head_slick

bald_head_slick Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 15, 2009
    Beebs what is it with you and Boxing as a "relevant" striking form?

7. HENDO

HENDO Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 20, 2010
    According to Beebs, he won Golden Gloves

8. p.falk

p.falk Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 20, 2006
    My point being....
    you said this is what the typical mma fan had to put up with since the dawn of time.

Since I'm close to certain you started watching UFC with TUF on tv.... and I'm going to guess you weren't watching shoot boxing matches pre-UFC (heck, who was... right?) and since I really doubt you're that knowledgeable about boxing fans views on mma circa the 1st Century..... I feel quite secure with my comment about 1993.

9. HENDO

HENDO Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Here is a picture of PANKRATION that's he's talkin about.

KEEPIN IN MIND mother ****ers WERE BUCK ASS NAKED BACK THEN...

THIS IS THE STORY

Back in the day, it was a war between homosexuals and straight guys. Straight guys would say, "Get the **** away from me ya gay ass *****."

And they developed punchin and movement to stay away from aggressive homosexuals, while simeltaneously avoiding contact.

Well later, these same homosexuals were like, "damn we need to come up with some more moves so we can have sex with dudes. Let's invent Pankration where we can "grapple IE have gay sex" with dudes."

And this is what happened.

This content is protected

So the straight dudes were like, "What the **** is this gay bull****? I ain't gay."

So that's when society went to war and straight dudes were basically choppin mother ****ers limbs off with swords and **** to avoid those aggressive homosexuals.

Here is the TWIST: Beebs wants to go back in time to a society where NAKED MEN rolled around and ****. That's why he keeps bringin up PANKRATION.

10. SouthpawSlayer

SouthpawSlayer Im coming for you Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    not listening to that ****, toney is a fat **** coming in at 237 with his crack hanging out done it for me, he didnt train, didnt give a ****, didnt even try

cant even show the slightest bit of respect afterwards

11. Theonlyone

Theonlyone Active Member Full Member

Aug 29, 2010
    Gay my ass! These are REAL men. Not Internet gangsters fighting make-believe enemies in their minds. They wrestle while putting their lives on the line and risking the ultimate penalty, DEATH!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cXIeKYJwjg[/ame]

12. Theonlyone

Theonlyone Active Member Full Member

Aug 29, 2010
    This so-called war between straights and gays. Did your own depraved imagination produce this scenario or did you learn this at some Rev. Wright type zealot church?

13. JonOli

JonOli Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Toney is a trash talker, however in books etc written by others he comes across as a very nice guy, one of the genuine good guys.

It's almost comical that people still bite at what Toney says, he's been playing the same trash talk game for 20+ years, I bet he laughs at it too.

Still I guess it worked, $750 000 was his purse apparently.

14. Beebs

Feb 21, 2007
    Don't know what you are asking.

15. Beebs

Feb 21, 2007
    You read the sentence wrong, although I didn't make it quite perfectly clear. The "typical fan" referred to a typical type of MMA hater, not a typical MMA fan.

No I did not start watching with TUF, I started with VHS's of the early UFC's and then VHS's of the first crop of imitators.

I don't know about boxing fans views in the 1st century, but I do around the time of Milo Savage, of plenty of mixed matches 100s of years ago as well.

I also know of knowledgeable boxers who knew about and respected other fighting arts, such as Jeff Jefferies who was a pretty good Greco Roman guy; and especially Jack Dempsey who trained Coast Guard members during WW2 using Judo, wrestling, boxing, and jiu jitsu.

His book was called "Fighting Tough" and showed plenty of things that soft little bitches like HENDO would call "gay." Despite Jack Dempsey being one of the baddest men in the history of the universe.