Tonight's Vegas card - updates?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Antwuan Maxx

Antwuan Maxx Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 23, 2006
    Haha, wow. Arce was getting wrecked. Nice shot, though.

2. boxing_report

boxing_report Upset-Minded Full Member

Oct 12, 2005
  3. 4Rounder

4Rounder Boxing Addict Full Member

May 14, 2006
    HOLY ****!!!!!

Arce was getting his ass kicked and then finds that liver shot and wins by TKO.

Big props to Arce, its that huge heart that kept him going until he found the spot.

4. boxing_report

Oct 12, 2005
    Rojas was owning Arce up until that short liver shot.

A clever old-school veteran move from Arce.

5. Lampley

Lampley Boxing Junkie banned

Oct 30, 2005
    Great shot by Arce. Rojas was standing flatfooted, and he got nailed. He rose to his feet and was allowed to continue, but the fight was over in seconds. He was finished.

Too bad for him, and a career-saving win for Arce. He was on his way to lopsided loss. Goes to show!

6. Lampley

Oct 30, 2005
    I loved this card. Sunday night boxing is great. The whole experience of the Spanish telecast and the wacky commericals was like being transported to a different country, even if the fight was in Las Vegas.

7. boxing_report

Oct 12, 2005
    Gotta jet, guys.

Had fun.

cheers

8. Lampley

Oct 30, 2005
    I think speed is the bigger issue, and there's only so much he can do about that. He's a great showman for sure, and it was good to see him fight with sustained confidence after the Mijares debacle.

I also wonder if Rojas might be better served moving up a division or two. He'll lose relative height, but he's so narrow at that height, he just looks vulnerable physically.

It's hard to imagine that a fighter with his ability would have that many defeats.