Tony Bellew is a bum, should not fight Wilder

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson379, Apr 29, 2017.

1. gmurphy

gmurphy Land of the corrupt, home of the robbery! banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Your right there dren it does make a lot of sense for both fighters, but I look at things from a point of view of is this fight meaningful, is there better fights .

Wilder would spark bellew out in a few rounds, and it wouldn't mean much as bellew has already been sparked out at 175. We would learn no more about wilder, I want to see him challenged, this fight isn't close

2. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Yeah there's better fights for both in their respective weight classes, I can't deny that, but I honestly think Bellew might be Wilder's toughest fight to date, so I'm intrigued by the prospects of it getting made.

gmurphy likes this.
  3. gmurphy

gmurphy Land of the corrupt, home of the robbery! banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2013
    That's probably true but really thats a very poor reflection on wilder. I won't lie I'd be tuning in for that one certainly.

4. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    Bellew's looked a different fighter at the higher weights, he should never have been fighting at 175.

5. Absolutely!

Absolutely! Fabulous, darling! Full Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Bellew should fight whoever the hell he wants to. He's already proved naysayers wrong on two occasions, no reason he can't do it a third time. Specially against a fighter as p!ss poor as Wilder.

6. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Tony Bellew bieng a bum is exacly what Wilder wants in an opponent...and if they're a cruiserweight even better!

7. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Bellew looked like a slob beating a smaller slob in Haye. Nasty ass pot belly. You know Haye was washed up clown. Bellew has less than "0" chance to beat Wilder, Joshua, Wlad or Parker. Parker might be the weakest of the 4 and I'd pick Parker to ko Bellews bum ass. Any heavy who lets Bellew beat them is either washed up or a ****en bum.

8. greenhornet

greenhornet Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 14, 2016
    he fled cw before one of the top guys there decapitated him.

BlizzyBlizz likes this.