TONY BELLEW responds to HAYE's threaten: "I don’t want to hospitalize David...I will beat him"

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Joshua Rubinstein, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Joshua Rubinstein

Joshua Rubinstein New Member banned Full Member

Jan 30, 2017
  2. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Like me saying: " I don't wanna shag Jennifer Lawrence, just play with her nipples for a bit".

N17 likes this.
  3. Boxingfan200

Boxingfan200 USYK #1 P4P banned Full Member

Feb 5, 2017
    no tony.. no your not. only shot is a lucky punch.

4. BMB

BMB New Member Full Member

May 19, 2008
    I was starting to warm to Bellew before the build up for this fight but since he's been constantly calling Haye out and chastising him for every "non-politically correct" comment he's made I've lost all respect.

Yes we all know about recent accidents and events but trying to gain press coverage and the upper hand by saying how "evil" Haye is for saying he wants him carried out on a stretcher etc. and these other comments is just totally petty to me and shows a complete lack of focus and the totally wrong mindset.

Even Tony constantly pandering to Haye calling him an "elite athlete" etc. is sending the wrong message to him subconsciously and to me it shows that deep, deep down, he's never truly had the belief he can win, despite his act which would suggest otherwise.

It's boxing and anyone that takes offence to such comments can only be described as a total hypocrite when you'll gladly sit there to watch one man physically beat another into submission but then complain when they say something you don't like.

Of recent years I've not been a Haye fan either. In fact I was routing for Bellew when this fight was announced but since he decided to get on his high horse and proclaim himself as such an honorary and decent gentleman, which comes across as totally fake anyway, I've switched sides completely.

5. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    :risas3::risas3::risas3:

6. Octolony shore

Octolony shore Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 14, 2016
    This content is protected

Bellew trying to play the nice guy is just ridiculous, he must think we are all simple.

pow likes this.