Tony Bellew's commentary for AJ-Takam

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Unforgiven, Oct 29, 2017.

1. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    I don't realise anything, i just say as i see it.

If Aj as he is always quoting, says he respects every fighter in one breath, then disrespects them and mocks them by smiling at them like this is how you will remember me, the one laughing in your face after i have just beaten you, should remember, it is not nice, it is ugly and uncalled for...

Can you imagine if Wlad knocked him out, the outpouring of grief and anger and terrible disrespect shown by a seasoned professional like Wlad stood over AJ Smiling...

We wouldn't hear the last of it would we...

And if this scenario were real, if he lost his next three fights he can put it down to someone laughing at him!

Stay hungry and humble

2. delboy82

delboy82 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    But he didnt "come" to England, he was born here. His mother is from Nigeria and his dad is British (I actually think his father has Irish heritage also.) He has never hidden his Nigerian heritage.

Twentyman likes this.
  3. Ty577

Ty577 Member banned Full Member

Aug 13, 2017
    He was Born here,but he was Raised in Nigeria during his Childhood years and then came back to Watford as a teenager.There is nothing English/British about him really, only thing is he was born here in the same way Lennox Lewis is.AJ is very similar to Lennox in that sense.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  4. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    Again not true he lived in Nigeria for 6 months when he was 10/11 before and after that was in england

S.K and Twentyman like this.
  5. Ty577

Aug 13, 2017
    As i say he is Nigerian-British why do people get so agitated.It's his African roots and African Genetics which has had a impact in why he is so physically successful as a Boxer.

6. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    You brought it up and posted facts that were not true, I just corrected it. Its his hard work, dedication (and most probably gear!) and fantastic promoting that has got him to where he is

S.K likes this.
  7. Ty577

Aug 13, 2017
    Shouldn't include Gear and Hard work in the same sentence,it's quite obvious mate.It is True what i said he was Born in England,then spent a good few years of his childhood in Nigeria then returned in his Teenage years to Watford,check online.

8. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    6 months check it out.google it

9. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    The referee for the Joshua/Takam fight should be banned! I am still sick over the stoppage, it was not necessary!

10. Wass1985

Wass1985 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Pun intended there???

11. S.K

S.K Active Member banned Full Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Actually, you SHOULD include gear and hard work in the same sentence.

If AJ is on PEDs (I believe he is), he will put in MORE hard work than other boxers NOT on PEDs. This is fact.

PEDs help you train for longer, push pain barriers harder, recover quicker, enable you to require less rest, so you can then train for longer and harder.

People who think you 'take PEDs' and then you're really strong and fit have NO IDEA.

No one is getting agitated, the poster was quite simply correcting your incorrect information.

12. Ty577

Aug 13, 2017
    Jesus your replying now to this question,it was not incorrect,people just find it hard to comprehend that AJ is more Nigerian and not a full Brit and if he had the choice you know who he would wanna fight for.
    This content is protected
    Nigeria this,Nigeria that. If AJ is on PEDS,he would have been caught by now.I think when he was at that age,the Street Lifestyle which Big Femi was known for that was when he enhanced his Size.Street Cred,starting as a boxer he timed it well.He was a good size in the Olympics,and Amateur fights just i cant see how someone can have that much muscle at such a young age/stage.I just cant see at that age,how you have the desire to train so hard,Look after your body,Balanced Diet.He had links with Drugs maybe he had contacts.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  13. S.K

S.K Active Member banned Full Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Why would he have been caught by now ? You mean like lance Armstrong??

You state AJ would have been caught if he was on PEDs, then straight after you imply he's on PEDs? Lol. Very contradictory.

14. Reload That

Reload That New Member banned Full Member

Nov 13, 2017
    Nigeria despite having a huge population are TERRIBLE at boxing/fighting.
    The Whole continent of Africa are AWFUL at boxing. It's the worst continent at boxing. The little nation of the UK is far far far better at boxing than the Whole continent of Africa combined haha! Billions of people!
    So what the hell would being African have an impact, that's laughable. When a boxer gets drawn against an African in the Olympics or World Championships or one gets one flown over for a commonweath title defence in the pros.. they think it's their ****ing lucky day!

15. Ty577

Aug 13, 2017
    You ****ing Idiot,Africa is better than the Uk at Fighting.Jesus Christ i have heard it all now,Africa is a Continent you ****ing child,UK is a Island.UK imports a lot of talent from Africa where the **** do you think,Joshua,Lennox Lewis,Benn,Eubank,Buatsi,Okolie,Chamberlin,Haye,Yarde,Dubois all came from.Most of them have African Roots which is why they are Physically Gifted.English Fighters are shitholes like Ricky Hatton and David Price as i say rubbish.Froch and Calzaghe were good,but Froch was Outclassed by Andre Ward a AFRICAN-AMERICAN just like How Hatton got taught.Stop being cocky and arrogant you idiot.US and UK best talents are imported from Africa

Scyson likes this.