Tony Bellew's commentary for AJ-Takam

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Unforgiven, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Reload That

Reload That New Member banned Full Member

Nov 13, 2017
    A little tiny nation of the UK is far far better than the entire continent of Africa at boxing - fact
    . Even Wales alone 3 million, and Ireland 5 million are better than the whole continent of Africa. Africa rarely have any world champions, very very few, they very rarely win gold medals.. They are **** at boxing.You are either delusional or trolling.

Benn & Eubank - very good fighters , both got beaten twice by Collins and by Calzaghe. but not top 10 ATG'S like Calzaghe, Buchanan, etc,

Okoli, Chamberlain - poor prospects, will not get past domestic level, HILARIOUS that you even mentioned them!

Yarde - unproven, and raw. prospect.
    Extremely unlikey he will will be any threat to the Eastern euro beats at 175 so again hilarious that you mentioned him..

Dubois - just a prospect. Haye = mixed raced.

You keep mentioning David Price for some bizzarre reason just to troll. Yet you dont mention Calzaghe, Froch, Fury, Frampton, etc.

Ward is mixed raced, but how many Blackboys did Froch, Hatton, Calzaghe beat... they beat 99.999999% of blackboys they faced. Should have nicknamed Calzaghe KKKalzaghe ha.

Ive exposed you for the racist you are.

I can't even think of a single fully black world champion from the UK in the last 12 years Ive been watching boxing. theres been a few mixed raced ones. but 90% were white. Hilarious subject to troll about.

2. Ty577

Ty577 Member banned Full Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Agai
    Again i am not a Troll,i want the Uk to be the Best.But you keep calling me a Paki when i am not,i am the same person who made the Khan thread about I'm a Celebrity if i was a Khan Fanboy do you really think i would've done that.Keep your Rasict ass to yourself because i know exactly what you are a disgusting scummy piece of ****.I mention the likes of Yarde,Buatsi,Dubois becuase they are the up and coming ones.As i have said Calzaghe was good,Froch got outclassed against the best fighter he faced Andre Ward.Hatton faced bums then when he faced a real challenge got KTFO by the best fighter he faced,Mayweather ironically a Asian Guy nearly killed Hatton.Fury,fair play to him for what he done,but when he comes up against Wilder,Joshua let's see.None of those fighters you said are ATG they are just average fighters who will be forgetten,even Calazaghe dosent get mentioned as much as he should.No English white fighter is a ATG,they are just fanous for getting humbled because they and their fans talk too much.Lennox Lewis is the best fighter from the Uk and guess what he had strong Jamacian roots not English.By the way in the Uk,Irish Roots are the strongest not English