Tony Sims

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Oct 6, 2022.

1. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    I know what you mean, he "looks" very suspect, but he's been like that since beginning of his career. Unless he's been on them since then of course. This has made me go full cynic now, so wouldn't surprise me nonetheless.

BaronSamedi likes this.
  2. BoxingABC1

Sep 21, 2016
    Danny Tovey, Donald Essex, Tony Burns....he must be ****ing serious if he's linked with those names, jesus

Bob Flaps and SeanB1 like this.
  3. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    I’d bet my bollocks that Cash is definitely on gear. Even out of camp he is in ridiculous physical shape. It’s that Kell Brook type look where he is absolutely shredded but his muscles are still full.

People underestimate how easy is to pass test while using steroids or banned diuretics. Things like test sus will be out of your system within a week and hormones can be masked too.

Your classic oral steroids like anavar and winstrol which are ideal for athletes like boxers will be out of your system after a month so these guys will be using the drugs prior to their camp and will retain a huge percentage of the strength and performance gains they derive from them. Benn was specifically using Clomid for that purpose and to bring his natural test levels up after his cycle.

LoadedGlove, Accurate, SeanB1 and 2 others like this.
  4. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Cash can almost sell it as a long lean build, but yeh probably is and he isn't moving up. Conor Benn just looks juiced to the max skinny kid who was a 140lber a few years back.

5. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Yeah that’s exactly it. A lot of these boxers and boxing trainers have been involved in serious criminal activity yet people think that taking or facilitating PED use will be a step too far on their moral compass!

You get average gym rats who earn £30-40k a year in office jobs taking steroids just so they can look a bit better on the pull at Wetherspoons on a Friday night. So why wouldn’t a professional pugilist take drugs to perform better in an actual sport where they can win world titles and earn millions of pounds in purse money. It’s a genuine no-brainer, especially when they know that their opponent will probably be on drugs themselves.

6. BXNG101

BXNG101 Active Member Full Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Blimey. This is shocking stuff. Did not think he would ever be involved in something like that.

SeanB1 likes this.
  7. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash banned Full Member

Dec 19, 2020
    Noticed Martin Bowers and the Peacock Gym are listed too.

“The Bowers Syndicate is the main subject of Operation Deenside (SIS) and is involved in large scale drug importation, high value lorry hijacking and money laundering. They operate from the Peacock Gym in Canning Town and employ former DCI Fred Cutts as a 'consultant' for the gym.”

SeanB1 and CutThroatFade like this.
  8. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash banned Full Member

Dec 19, 2020
    Also read this about Sims haha.

“One of Palmers top men was the boxing trainer Tony Sim ( right naughty f**ker), Chloe Simms dad from Towie, she came out to sell tickets with us and we were warned if any of us tried to sh*g her we would be the ones getting f**ked.”

BEATDOWNZ and SeanB1 like this.
  9. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Pretty well known tbf

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3747604.stm

SeanB1 likes this.
  10. BoxingABC1

Sep 21, 2016
    As i said, my cynicism is sky high right now, i wouldn't be remotely surprised.

SeanB1 likes this.
  11. SeanB1

SeanB1 Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Sep 8, 2022
    The Bowers are notorious. Lots of them heavily linked to David Hunt aka Long Fella. Scary stuff. Between the London trainers and the Kinahan linked lot half the UK scene is heavily embedded in this. The few who claim to be born again Christians make me laugh too. Peter Fury and Mark Tibbs are both praising the lord and then in the next breath praising Daniel Kinahan. They could definitely make a comedy of this farce if it's wasn't so serious.

CutThroatFade and Bob Flaps like this.
  12. BoxingABC1

Sep 21, 2016
    I'm surprised i never hear anyone mention the Bowers within the boxing world, and who they really are

SeanB1 likes this.
  13. Bob Flaps

Bob Flaps Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 30, 2019
    No wonder that guy James English quickly pivoted from underworld crims to boxers when his podcast was getting a bit stale!

SeanB1 likes this.
  14. SeanB1

Sep 8, 2022
  15. SeanB1

Sep 8, 2022
    Apologies for going off topic