Trey Morrison back with a TKO

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Jacques81, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Jacques81

Jacques81 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Completely unknown to me, a month ago Trey comes back with a 6 round tko.
    Hopefully he can stay healthy and have a good run.
    This win puts him at 96th ranked. He's almost within distance of a Wilder shot. :)

kriszhao and Ph33rknot like this.
  2. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Trey looked FAR worse than he did a few years ago. I know a lot of people on here were big critics of him even back then but it's hard to deny that he was at least showing some progression and definitely inherited his old mans power. Now? He'll probably end up losing to one of the bums he steps in with.

3. notjustacasual

notjustacasual Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    Trey lippe beats AJ EASY

4. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket Make the Cold War great again. Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    He can be the next champ with the right corner and backing. I know if he was from some former Soviet "stan" he would be worshipped as the NJ ext Wilder killer on here.

5. Delupino

Delupino Member Full Member

May 21, 2013
    He brawled with one obese wino after another, getting freely tagged with punches that would have knocked him out if they had any form, technique or power. A very low standard of opposition. Essentially a side-show career.

radupidu likes this.
  6. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Nah and nah. I was a Lippe supporter before the inactivity and always viewed him as a guy with a very limited ceiling. He has natural talent, his old man's power and is exciting to watch but the reality of the matter is that he's a guy with no amateur background, started boxing well into his 20s and seems very injury prone. Before the layoff it looked like he might be able to get to the points where Browne did based on brawn and power alone but at this point he'd be lucky if he's able to have a career as good as Seth Mitchell's.