TrillerVerz: Pablo César Cano García vs. Daniel Zorrilla & Yunieski González vs. Thomas Karpency RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Sep 14, 2021.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Top of the hour. :thumbsup:

(boxing card runs through 9pm, followed by a "Verzuz" rap battle of Joseph Antonio "Fat Joe" Cartagena ft. Ashanti vs. Jeffrey Bruce "Ja Rule" Atkins ft. Ashanti from 9-11pm EST)

This content is protected

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006

Just as long as there doesn't end up being any truth behind those persistent rumors for the past week that Zorrilla was out and substituted with Ryan Pino. If we get the main event intact the rest of the card is dispensable.

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Yunieski González vs. Thomas Karpency, 10 rounds @ cruiserweight

4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
  5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    González KO2 Karpency on a liver left hook!

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Final stats:

González 35 of 114, 31%
    Karpency 23 of 84, 27%

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Miguel Ángel Madueño Angulo vs. Sonny Leonard Fredrickson, 10 rounds @ super lightweight

Chuck Norris likes this.
  8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 1

Madueño is super aggressive, digging with uppercuts on the body and looping shots around the guard of Fredrickson, making contact with his inner forearm if nothing else, ratting Fredrickson's brains around even though not much is scoring cleanly on legal areas. Fredrickson is managing some nice straight counters while maneuvering outward in a gradual spiral, keeping the jab out every time he pivots and occasionally slotting in some crisp right crosses, but getting outworked.

10-9 Madueño

heerko koois likes this.
  9. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
  10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 2

Madueño is hammering away on Fredrickson, whatever parts are most readily available. Generally that means hooks under his elbows, but as Fredrickson instinctively narrows the gap between his fists to cover his nose and chin, Madueño starts to issue shallow-angle looping shots into the spaces in front of & behind his ears. Fredrickson primarily on defense now, still putting out some counter jabs here and there, accurate, but getting even more drastically outworked...and roughed up/whittled down...

10-9 Madueño

20-18

11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 3

Madueño is still applying nonstop power punching pressure, but Fredrickson is varying his game a bit now, incorporationg check hooks and dropping anchor in front of Madueño and countering in combination. Fredrickson having more success holding ground for brief spells before conceding it to Madueño under heavy fire downstairs and with clattering rights curve around his front glove. Fredrickson letting both hands go more regularly even on the backfoot now. Best shot of the round is a heavy chopping Madueño right but he otherwise missed (or was blocked) a lot.

10-9 Fredrickson, super close

29-28 Madueño

12. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    I was jogging on the treadmill. Was the first fight really a slugfest?

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Not a ROTY candidate or anything but fun.. I'll be hunting out the YT link and posting it for everybody when it pops up. :thumbsup:

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 4

Madueño is starting to break down and outside with his jab and converting it to a hooker-cut. Fredrickson doing some good responsible defense and slip-and-counter stuff here and there, but is letting Madueño dictate the real estate and spending long periods in the corner getting banged on teh body.

10-9 Madueño

39-27 Madueño