TrillerVerz: Pablo César Cano García vs. Daniel Zorrilla & Yunieski González vs. Thomas Karpency RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Sep 14, 2021 at 2:05 PM.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Stats through four:

Madueño 103 of 332, 31%

Fredrickson 54 of 197, 27%

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 5

Madueño is continuing to set the pace and drive Fredrickson around the ring. Fredrickson beginning to grind into him and give some push-back in the pocket, trading body shots with Madueño willingly. Fredrickson lands a low blow on the right hip (maybe clipping Madueño's cojones as well) and it causes Madueño to hunch over, guard lowered, allowing Fredrickson to land an uppercut and rip him with powerful hooks, alternating hands. Madueño badly hurt and saved by the bell.

10-9 Fredrickson, barely

48-47 Madueño

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 6

Madueño is perhaps gassing a little, still throwing a ton but with less snap on everything, and holding a bit after hustling inside. Fredrickson is bending down below the waist after scoring pot-shot jabs, resulting in Madueño pushing down on the back of Fredrickson's head - which the ref had already given a hard warning for early in the fight, and now deducts a point! Bit unlucky, as Fredrickson himself could have been warned for almost headbutting Madueño in the crotch in that very sequence (or the low blow the round before that set up Madueño getting hurt) but...he did have a warning hanging over him. :nusenuse:

10-8 Fredrickson, close

57-56 Fredrickson

4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
  5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 7

Madueño is getting lit up with counter uppercuts & hooks now as Fredrickson posts up in front of the ropes, bracing for the charge and having plenty of 'read time' on Madueño coming in. Madueño just keeps marching in and hurling everything he can, walloping the body and guard, wrenching this comeback round away on sheer will.

10-9 Madueño, close

66-66

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 8

Fredrickson is reaching in past a lazy Madueño jab and clocks him with a hasping right, and then a left hook on either side of the jaw. Madueño still bringing a high work rate, but with fits & starts, taking breathers and circling warily around Fredrickson after usually getting the worst of things up closer than mid-range as Fredrickson stays ready with timely counters.

10-9 Fredrickson

76-75 Fredrickson

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Wheelock, whoever that is (Triller's unofficial scorer) has it 76-75 Madueño, giving Fredrickson the 5th, 6th (10-8 per the point deduction on Madueño), and 8th.

8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 9

Madueño with another gut-check when needed, another momentum shift as he unloads a relentless barrage on Fredrickson's guard and flanks. Fredrickson tiring himself now, as Madueño is able to exploit some gaps in his facial coverage with some chops and uppercuts marching in.

10-9 Madueño

85-85

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
  10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
  11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 10

Madueño getting pieced up with counters, but nothing slowing him down. Fredrickson's knuckles are kneading into every square inch of Madueño's full beard & mustachios, but Fredrickson can't find anything to gain Madueño's respect. Fredrickson punching as though underwater now. Madueño spinning himself around missing hooks, but skewers Fredrickson with a stiff power jab running him into the ropes with his shoulder popping into the follow-through, and then a flush right hand as Fredrickson leans against the ropes undefended, and the ref jumps in!

TKO10!!!

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    "Explosivo" Madueño improves to now 25-0 (23).

Not a perfect performance by any means, but he showed resilience in rallying from a shaky middle portion to stop a game and skilled opponent. And even the mild gassing I don't hold against him, given the hellish pace from the outset, with full power shots. He isn't the most well-rounded maybe, but is only 22 with plenty of time for improvement, and from this proves he certainly is no mere front-running can-crusher.

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Final stats:

Madueño 249 of 765, 33%
    Fredrickson 153 of 483, 32%

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Michael Angelo Dutchover vs. Nahir Caleb Albright, 10 rounds @ super lightweight

15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    ...somebody's "1" 'bout to be done! (or both their oh's in the draw column are going to go :sisi1)