TrillerVerz: Pablo César Cano García vs. Daniel Zorrilla & Yunieski González vs. Thomas Karpency RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Sep 14, 2021.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 1

Dutchover is staying in Albright's chest, pecking in with jabs. Albright countering with his own jab, sliding away in a crouch, looking to line up his own shots as Dutchover comes in, with right hands mostly slung low into the belt line. Albright times on upstairs, surprising Dutchover, knocking him down hard with an overhand right as both were retracting their jabs. Dutchover recovers but is shaken the rest of the way.

10-8 Albright

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 2

Dutchover is down AGAIN just moments into the round from a series of left hooks and downward-stamping rights, all equilibrium behind-the-ear shots! Dutchover just walking straight to Albright, eating jabs, unable to close the distance, still appearing to have not cleared the cobwebs. Lots of clinching in the last half-minute as Dutchover wrestles Albright into a corner. They reach open water and several jabs flood in from Albright.

10-8 Albright

20-16 Albright

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Can't find any evidence of there having been a betting line for this, but odds aside I'm pretty sure Dutchover was the more hyped prospect heading in, so, if things continue the way they are it'll be a mild upset, anyway.

4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 3

Dutchover is just rolling forward like a rickety tank, low on fuel. A few reach-in lead rights up top from Dutchover, but no consistently effective offense, as he's just never in position to get off as he can't get past Albright's jab. Good movement and quick straight flurries by Albright. Dutchover just being led around by the nose and - OMG, are you kidding me!?! Down again just before the bell, keeping the consecutive 10-8 rounds streak alive.

10-8 Albright

30-24 Albright

5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Sean Wheelock says he's never heard of a 30-24 scorecard (which is what he & I have) - meh, rare but not unprecedented.

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 4

Albright is cruising around the ring, feeding Dutchover his own jabs and melting smoothly into sideways leans to slip Dutchover's lunging double jabs. The fight settles into a lull thus for a while, until the final minute when Albright times a hard right hand that opens a cut on Dutchover's left eye and stuns him. Albright moves in for the kill, landing several bombs on Dutchover, going for the KO if not at least another KD to close the round, but alas, Dutchover stays on his feet.

10-9 Albright (damn near 10-8 without a knockdown...and it's tempting just to make it one to keep the ridiculousness going :lol:0

40-33 Albright

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Michael Hunter doing a pretty good, understated job on commentary.

8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    5th is the first round in which Dutchover is neither dropped and/or badly hurt. Albright taking a 'round off', although he wins it, by just laying back, slicking it out throwing pot-shots. Quiet frame.

50-42 Albright

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Ringside physician has been checking Dutchover's eye the last couple of rounds, watch that. Decent chance this gets stopped on the cut. They're keeping a handle on it during the stool breaks well enough, but then Albright exacerbating it whenever the bell rings.

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Boring two minutes, followed by Dutchover getting clipped with a quick towel-snap counter right hand while they exchange jabs and doing a Bambi dance, hit a couple more times on the way down, somehow beating the count and then saved by the bell yet again.

10-8 Albright

60-50 Albright

11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    RTD6. Goddamn, his team should have taken mercy on Dutchover rounds ago. He never for a moment seemed like there was a miracle up his sleeve.

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Final stats:

Dutchover 67 of 354, 19%
    Albright 106 of 337, 31%

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    "Sugar Woo" is an obnoxious nickname, but gotta hand the kid this; he can box. (and sing, which he did before his ringwalk and then against in his post-victory interview)

14. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Jesus ****ing Christ, that sounds like a hoot. I'm pissed I missed it.:lol:

15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Pablo César Cano García vs. Daniel Zorrilla, 10 rounds @ super lightweight