Trying to gauge how many people believe Fury cheated against Wilder

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JonasLindberg, Jun 2, 2021.

1. MyDentedHead

MyDentedHead Active Member banned Full Member

Jun 1, 2021
    lol i've heard it all now....but seriously even though i think your trolling you can prove his hand is in the glove because if you look at the pics the ldbc originally spread saying "this is his fist in the wrist you can see his knuckles" if you look at that picture you can actually see the top wrap in the palm area which means his fist could not be in the wrist area because if it was balled up in the wrist area that wrap wouldn't be showing. This is the image the ldbc channels showed over and over again when they started this bs see the top wrap in the palm area? oh yea and the fingers...

gmurphy and boxfap like this.
  2. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    it's possible that the fist was just "loose" inside the glove and moved around inside the glove when he threw a punch. but i don't think anyone can deny that the glove was not fitted properly and snug with his fist the way it should be.

3. MyDentedHead

Jun 1, 2021
    His hand probably did slip a bit in fact he tried to push his hand back in at one moment of the fight but do you realize how many inches you would have to go before your fingers are out of the glove area? Especially for a 6,9 guy with xl gloves? i cant even find my gloves right now but for mine it would be at least a few inches for him it would be more. this isn't some grand conspiracy his glove came loose probably from pulling out of a clinch and a slipped a bit out of the glove.

4. xnico

xnico New Member banned Full Member

Nov 6, 2020
    He didn’t cheat but the costume did cost him the fight!! Not because it was heavy but because the lights in the mask blinded him for the first 3 rounds!

5. Caper

Caper How about a fair shake? banned Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Ive mentioned it before; I honestly put very little credence into the possibility that any unscrupulous activity by Fury sealed Wilders fate in that outing. Sure his gloves seemed funky in certain instances but it was Wilders ill preparation and lack of adjustment that ultimately lost him the fight. I recall watching several takes of Fury hitting him and then immediately scrutinizing his work, staring at Wilders reaction as if to say “hmmm did that one hurt” lol. I only thought it was odd because Fury rarely throws a single shot and waits around to see the effects of the punches impact, especially around someone as dangerous as Wilder.

Intriguing stuff indeed, still if he did tamper with the glove it's Wilders fault for not addressing it right then and there. Some of that facial damage, especially around the ear developed rather quickly. If he thought he cheated and believes it, maybe it will provide him the motivation he needs to exact revenge in brutal calculated fashion. Yea never know.....

The irony attached to a Wilder KO of Fury behind a unsubstantiated belief of being bamboozled would be freaking epic.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    pinatahater likes this.
  6. MyDentedHead

Jun 1, 2021
    I don't know how to upload photos here but you do realize that pic disproves fist in the wrist right? you see that white wrap in the top of the palm area the one circled ? that is his top palm wrap if his fist was there balled up you wouldn't see that wrap at all because his fingers would be covering it. SO this is what it [url]would look like[/url] so here is what your palms look like [url]wrapped[/url] its getting rediculous people making up **** like "fist in the wrist" which is so silly you would have to be delusional to believe it was an advantage.

Bustajay, Leeroy84 and pinatahater like this.
  7. Toney F*** U

Toney F*** U Boxing junkie Full Member

Oct 16, 2019
    Wilder should’ve stuck with the glove theory (which I think is stupid btw) since Fury’s gloves looked kinda floppy from some angles. He ruined it by coming up with 50 other excuses that spread out among his idiot fanboys.

gmurphy, Bustajay, BCS8 and 2 others like this.
  8. Finkel

Finkel Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 10, 2020
    You're getting a like for genuinely making me laugh out loud.:loel:
    You would have to break a lot of the bones in the back of your hand if you try to replicate the position of what you think are the knuckle pads on the picture you drew a mini thumb on.

You haven't thought this through.

boxfap, Bustajay, BCS8 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Caper

Apr 4, 2005
    Agreed, the additional conspiracies only further dilute the already speculative assumption behind glovegate. One thing is for sure, Wilder isn't completely stable, then again neither is Tyson if we are being transparent with each other here.

Bustajay, BCS8 and Toney F*** U like this.
  10. BUDW

BUDW Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 23, 2007
    bs

11. Finkel

Finkel Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 10, 2020
    Nope, make a fist. Look at the your hand.
    Look at the picture.
    Repeat.

12. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Glovegate has already been debunked. Fury's gloves flapped because he was wearing horsehair gloves. Nothing illegal

13. Caper

Apr 4, 2005
    Oh btw, not all Wilders fans fit into your preconceived idiot fanboy category. I like watching his fights, and I consider myself only slightly above a buffoon, although well below the classy fabric that Fury enthusiasts are cut from.

14. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    You're an idiot, I've seen this happen in many fights with many boxers including Ali and Foreman. See still below from Ali/Holmes fight.

[url]https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/larry-holmes-avoids-the-left-jab-from-muhammad-ali-during-the-fight-picture-id157456652[/url]

boxfap likes this.
  15. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Bro wilders not a man 1000 excuses one loss

boxfap likes this.