Tszyu will KO Fundora in The Rematch

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by NoChin, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Kev2k83

Kev2k83 Active Member Full Member

Sep 30, 2023
    I haven't mate I'm waiting for Amazon to hopefully put it out in full decent quality on YouTube.

Seen the highlights of the Cruz fight.

Some more interesting stuff:
    - apparently tsyus corner could have stopped it and either score cards or nc depending when?
    - This one seems a bit more nonsense but didn't have the right solution to stop it.

Second one sounds far fetched as it looked like only staples would stop it.

Roll on the rematch.

Pugguy likes this.
  2. pepsiclassic

pepsiclassic Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 7, 2019

have you ever stubbed your toe? it ****ing stings.

3. melhear

melhear Below the Belt Full Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Tim absolutely demolishes Fundora in a rematch. You can bet London to a brick on that. But Fundora is a good bloke and I do NOT want to see him hurt.

4. Dangerwood84

Dangerwood84 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 21, 2017
    One thing for sure that this illustrates, Tszyu has a bunch of useless ****s in terms of management team and corner crew. They should have urged the Dr and ref to have it a NC before the end of round 4. Their cut work was ****. They approved the difficult Fundora on very late notice and didn't even have the rematch clause on paper, only verbal. What a bunch of ****ing clowns. Truly amateur hour. Tim Tszyu is a throwback warrior of the highest order but he should seriously look at getting a superior, professional team from the states behind him. Sure, his management helped his star shine bright in Oz but it's grown up pants time now time.

5. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony I feel Bud dominated Madrimov Full Member

May 17, 2023
    He`ll have to work the body if he wants that to happen and he`s got no head movement at all, he`s nowhere near world class.

6. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    If that had been reversed you'd be raising Cane. Youre just a Tsyzu hater. I hope Fundora has the decency to rematch. Nothing was settled there. Both referee & doctors should be FIRED. Tszyu couldn't see & they obviously knew it. The Commission should investigate this absolute debacle but we all know all the commissions are interested in drawing in the $$$$$$$$$$ screw the fighters health. This used to be a great combat sport today its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

7. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    I don't blame them. He was overrated, even if he does avenge the loss. For some reason everyone assumed he was the man. I'm not even sure he beats Charlo anymore

8. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Log off.

Mark Anthony and drenlou like this.
  9. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Fundora was lucky his 'accidental' elbow won him the fight. he was getting pasted till that cut opened up You guys that have the beef with our Aussie members know the giant got lucky. He wouldn't have lasted 5 rounds
    Tim already " LEGALLY" busted his nose . Makes me laugh how you cheer on Fundora Before the fight the only one calling for a Fundora win.was Chris CST80. Look at drenlou !! LOL Before the fight he was backing Tim Then he sees Pimp C acting up & has to be a little lemming as usual lol. All I hope is Fundora has the stones to rematch & its a great fight with a legitimate winner whichever man it is BUT I'm not holding my breath

10. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    You Log Off Youre only spouting because of your hatred of due to your fights with Prowler being an Aussie. I get along with all the Aussie guys & everyone else you lot ring hatred into it

11. ellerbe

ellerbe Loyal Member Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Dumbo i made a thread picking Fundora to win. Don’t make me hurt you old man.

Mark Anthony and drenlou like this.
  12. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Quit making excuses fundora won fair and square now deal with it.

Mark Anthony, ellerbe and drenlou like this.
  13. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    I never backed Tim, I was always riding with Fundora. Quit making stuff up as usual C.J. I gave Tim credit for fighting with the cut the way he did, both fighters deserve credit so pipe down with the conspiracy theories.

Oddone, ellerbe and Pimp C like this.
  14. steviebruno

steviebruno ESB NYC Delegate banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2012
    If he is like his daddy, he will not fight Fundora again.

Pimp C, ellerbe and Olu G. Rotimi like this.
  15. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Roflmao you couldn't hurt a fly Ive got a little Hispanic girl that trains here she's16 125 pounds she'd kick your butt in a heartbeat