Tyan Booth

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by 2fast2fury, Feb 18, 2019.

1. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    When I saw my first TyboxingTV video on youtube. I was almost like WTF this is really bad, but then I had a compulsion to watch another 5 more. Just to try and understand where he was coming from. I was laughing my arse off by the 2nd one.

Now I love everything he does. Would like to see him branch out from the echo falls and truth bomb comedy, into something more mainstream though.

Unforgiven likes this.
  2. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2017
    For some reason, reference to Kugan’s bent legs gets me every time. Be safe...

Power_tek and Unforgiven like this.
  3. BigDoofus

BigDoofus Active Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2016
    What a worrying post.

Furious likes this.
  4. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    The only useful contribution to society by Tyan was when he said Whyte could beat Wilder

This content is protected

Shame Tyans hardcore fans on here dont think the same

5. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I had no idea he was doing standup. Judging by him performing in Student Chortle comp, he’s at Uni now. Maybe it’s a media type course...I believe part of them modules is performing standup and the odd few do end up continuing with it.

Best of luck to him. I hope I bump into one day so I can say well done for giving Junior a bit of a mare when they fought.

pow likes this.
  6. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Glad it wasn’t just me who thought that @Aydamn chill out, nearly Christmas.

7. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Its all fun and games but seriously though, the wine glass and the resting/calm face when bashing hardworking athletes who risk their lives it just annoys me because he is a proper casual in the industry

His demeanour rubs me the wrong way

8. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Kind of undecided on him.

As someone said, it'd be better for him if he changed his tune.

You can hear the bitterness in his voice though. He's brutally honest, bit too uncontrolled with it though.

He did have me in pieces when he said he googled "famous sri lankians" and Kugan wasn't on it. The pics of the guys on it that he showed was hilarious!

Oreet Cha! and UKboxingfan like this.
  9. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    I don't know that he is I just assumed he was from the video, I didn't know what it was so thanks for the insight. Comments said that the video was from 2012 heat in Leeds.

According to Booth in one of his videos he took the Eubank fight on 4 days notice.

Twentyman likes this.
  10. Furious

Nov 2, 2017

Yeah he always references the Eubank fight. Think he feels he genuinely could’ve won with more prep.

pow likes this.
  11. Furious

Nov 2, 2017
    I don’t think he can legitimately be called a casual, he is an actual boxer so understands the industry and knows loads of people in it.

I suspect he’s probably friends with lots of the people he slags off in real life. I bet he’s probably pals with the Froch brothers for example.

I think he reads this forum too, he said he reads boxing forums.

Twentyman likes this.
  12. Boris Johnson

Boris Johnson Member Full Member

Jul 23, 2019
    Boxing media needs a derisive and spiteful voice like Tyan’s, a counterweight to all the scripted promotional exercises and IFL interviews, otherwise it’s all too cliquey. And before Tyan, I had no idea women gave blow job signals.

Glenn McKrory, Furious and Twentyman like this.
  13. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Ah, he’s no doubt knocked the stand up on the head then and focussed on his videos. I like the lad, good luck to him.

14. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    He's brilliant. Calls Sky and IFL out on their bull**** time and time again.

Boris Johnson and DON1 like this.
  15. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    A poor man’s porky russ.

Patter983 likes this.