Tyrone Spong. 21 Seconds to go.

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Oreet Cha!, Sep 20, 2018.

1. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Not to mention that nobody put him on his arse pretty swiftly...imagine what a top 20 fighter will do...

Hope he does well though, looks exciting...come back fight for price after Kuzmin splatters him?

2. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    It may be too late for him to accomplish anything of serious note but hes infinitely more talented than Ford. Spong was an elite world class kickboxer, HW is terrible and if Skelton and Ustinov can get to a decent level its definitely not impossible for him to either just needs to the right opportunities.

PaddyGarcia and mirkofilipovic like this.
  3. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    Povetkin, Huck, Tex Cobb, Algieri, Charr, countless Thais and many, many more. Don't disagree with most of what you said here but there have been plenty of successful kickboxing and Muay Thai crossovers. On a side note. I'd give Spong a very good chance at the beating both fighting in the lesser HW fight tomorrow, I'd favor him to steamroll Price.

Oneirokritis likes this.
  4. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Much the same as Nieky Holzken, then. (Although to be fair, Holzken did take a massive step up in class and acquitted himself reasonably well against Callum Smith.)

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  5. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    And he did so on short notice. Very impressive(losing performance) those rose his stock in the boxing world. I hope he gets another big fight soon.

Oneirokritis likes this.