Tyson Fury “USYK ain’t on the list. He’s a no name. No ones interested in him.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Jan 20, 2020.

1. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Tyson Fury “USYK ain’t on the list. He’s a no name. No ones interested in him. He don’t speak good English. That ain’t a big fight”. Is Fury right about a fight with Usyk not being big enough? I feel Usyk v Fury would be a great chess match.
    This content is protected

POTUS, destruction and N17 like this.
  2. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    That's code for: "**** he'd beat me, let's ignore him"

POTUS, Scissors, theXshape and 12 others like this.
  3. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Classic fury remember when he wasn't given credit and his accomplishment was qwafed at lol

Fury fan boys in 3 2 1

Only furys accomplishments and mental health matter

4. Heavy_Hitter

Heavy_Hitter Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 7, 2018
    #45 ranked southpaw beat the **** out of him and gave him a pizza face. Of course he will avoid Usyk.
    Fury only fights famous stars with fluent english like Sefer Sefery, Paicic and Schwartz. Why should he fight some no name Usyk.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  5. garoshima

garoshima New Member Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Not agree, Usyk have some power and his style exhaust a lot his oppenent.
    Plus he is funny and marketable.

Accurate, ShovelHook, Mirko and 2 others like this.
  6. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    Aah, the confusion that must be occurring in fanboys heads, as they wrestle with reconciling Furys words with their feelings for both these fighters.

Nonito Smoak and ashishwarrior like this.
  7. timeout

timeout Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 15, 2010
    That's gypo code for I don't want any of that smoke.

8. Heavy_Hitter

Heavy_Hitter Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 7, 2018
    Fury has stated that even if Usyk beats AJ he won't fight him.

9. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    How can you tell when he is and isnt

Frankus likes this.
  10. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    He`s always jabbing and looking for an opening if fighters can`t hit him it`s not because he`s moving backwards at all, he wouldn`t be any more boring vWilder than Ortiz was cause you`d always be thinking the big one could land, in fact we still don`t know if he can take heavyweight power leaving a number of his potential future bouts on a knife edge.

11. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    He`s probably never even seen Usyk fight, he was a pundit for Saunders v Lem and didn`t have a clue at all, most of his skill is natural, he hasn`t actually been coached that well at all.

12. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Yes and how many heavies throw more shots? Miller maybe? And Miller`s crap. Joyce? Usyk is better at landing shots thabn any heavyweight around.

Caper and George Crowcroft like this.
  13. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    That pedestrian southpaw viking gave him plenty of problems and trust me the only styles a slick gypsy doesn't relish facing is a fellow exponent of the Slick Gypsy Style and the Slick Cossack Style.

To be fair, Fury, like The Usyk God and unlike certain other world champions whose idea of being a road warrior does not entail using their passports, is a have gloves will travel warrior and I very much doubt he fears Usyk because the only man a real fighting man (ie. a gypsy) fears is the great caravan god in the sky.

The Usyk God will fight AJ in his backyard just like he's done so with every single other world champion he's fought in theirs and likewise The Gypsy King has done with every single world champion he's fought too and is about to do again because the champ in name only was too much of a female dog to come out of their kennel.

14. BoJangles

BoJangles Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Fury's an idiot and he's proud of it!

Does Schwartz the German Cable TV Installer know English, no... Pajkic or whatever his name was came up on Google search as a Bosnian immigrant living in Canada and that Cab Driver made Fury crawl around on the canvas, I have it on dvd, it's funny! I also remember a Cruiserweight dropping Fury and him losing to a couple guys but getting hometown gift decisions to keep his record intact! I bet Wilder puts him on a stretcher in the 11th round this time as Fury showboats his cruise to victory and gets nailed with a right hand that even a 500 count won't save him this time!

highlander and Heavy_Hitter like this.
  15. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    No Fury and Wilder have already stated they intend on having a rubber match after this rematch.

George Crowcroft likes this.