Tyson Fury 5 in 5 - With My Prediction

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Boxing First, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Boxing First

Boxing First youtube.com/channel/UCM4RAP57DFWBjQQn2E-MDVw Full Member

Jan 9, 2020
    Here it is. Watch till the end for my prediction.

Have a good night everyone and enjoy the fights!

This content is protected

louis54, Jurgen, N17 and 3 others like this.
  2. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Nice video and I like your prediction.

Jurgen and Boxing First like this.
  3. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    David Haye and my work mates seem to think Wilder is going to fight totally different and it’s Fury who can’t change.... :duh
    I agree with you.

Boxing First likes this.
  4. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Can’t see how Wilder can fight different. He either goes balls to the wall swinging and windmilling or is patient and waits for the perfect opening. And I speak as a Wilder fan I guess.

I haven’t really paid attention to pundit analysis in this build up as I’ve been disinterested in boxing this year so far tbh so not sure what Haye means by that.

Here's Johnny likes this.
  5. Boxing First

Jan 9, 2020
    Did anyone find the music overpowered the voice?

6. Patter983

Patter983 Active Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Just watched wilder v Ortiz 2 he is useless he really is , this Ortiz is probably 5 years past his best and Wilder couldn’t do anything! Ok he knocked him out but he literally did nothing for the rest of the fight , I just think fury is past his best now and the Wallin fight proved that , I really hope I’m wrong

7. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Honestly think that was his game plan though. You can’t knock it when he ended the fight with the first meaningful power shot he through.

It’s not much different to a football team sneaking a 1-0 with less than 40% possession after a devastating quick counter attack. Ortiz and Fury both been splattered by the right hand (ok the left hit Fury on the way down) and both are fantastic boxers, technically superb.

AWNP and Patter983 like this.
  8. Patter983

Patter983 Active Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2018
    maybe mate you could be right I honestly think a close to his best Fury wins this 12-0 now he has seen what wilder brings to the table but I think this fury has lost his legs.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  9. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Could be, I’d never bet against Wilder. I always have maintained that surely the best way to beat Wilder is to just try to take him out early. Ortiz pretty much had it done. Just not Fury’s style but Fury is so good, unpredictable and fast that it wouldn’t shock me at all if he really does try to blast Wilder out early.

Patter983 likes this.
  10. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    That’s how I see it as well mate.

He didn’t say totally different but was saying he can make adjustments to set Fury up better. I think it was Malinaggi who said “you’re trying to make him fight like Haye” in other words Wilder is not clever enough to do that.

I too have been disinterested of late but this has got me in the mood and last night wet the appetite nicely.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  11. Willis Brown

Willis Brown Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2017
    Personally I think is would be hard ,not impossible, for Wilder to be worse than he was in their first fight ! I am somewhat surprised at Tyson coming in so heavy , does that mean he is going to be less elusive and stand and trade ? All will be revelled .

12. mstar

mstar Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Coming that heavy means he will not spend much time on his feet. He will be standing and sitting on his punches more. With that weight he will want to keep this long and smother on the inside sapping wilder in clinches.

13. Ted Spoon

Ted Spoon Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2005
  14. Boxing First

Jan 9, 2020
    Thanks man, only been doing the channel a month but getting there slowly. 16 subscribers but hoping to grow!

Cant wait for the fight now

15. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Yea bud. It's good music to use in a video like that but a little loud.

Boxing First likes this.