Tyson Fury DESTROYS Dullian Shyte

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by NasalSpray, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    And a Parker rematch.

So that's

Breazelle
    Ortiz 2x
    Usyk
    Parker
    Pulev
    Joshua

But this clown will fight anyone anywhere apparently.

305th, moog and Max Thunder like this.
  2. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    But that's not what happened? Do you live in a parallel universe? Here's the current history of my timeline 2019:

1. WBC Order Dillian vs Breazeale for Interim WBC Heavyweight title as the WBC believed Wilder was on the verge of agreeing a rematch with Tyson Fury

2. Dillian and Breazeale accept the order, agree venue, split, terms

3. Fury-Wilder negotiations breakdown, WBC scrap the above order and instead order mandatory bout between Wilder vs Breazeale

4. Dillian is in shock

5. Breazeale ditches the interim fight with Whyte, to fight Wilder for the WBC Belt

3. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    The only clown is Ortiz for ducking 5 MILLION... FREE MONEY, FREE FIGHT, 7 WEEKS NOTICE.... AT 68 YEARS OF AGE.

• Whyte ... WHO IS STILL YOUNG 30 YEARS OLD PRIME.....counter offered Ortiz **** poor offer to fight on an undercard, by offering a main card event at the O2, TWICE

• Usyk??? Usyk never offered to fight, it was never ordered by any sanctioning body DUMB ASS, Usyk pulled out with injury against Takam... He aint even FOUGHT at HW.

• Pulev? Same spastic as Ortiz, decline a big money, main card event in UK, he couldn't leave his dog behind in Bulgaria for personal reasons.

• Parker??? ******, he fought and beat Parker, why should he rematch him immediately? Wtf for? Parker had 12 rounds to beat a man with 15 years LESS boxing experience. What about CHISORA??? He rematched him IMMEDIATELY, no credit there? At least he got paid handsomely for that.

• Joshua? **** rematch split, WBO was round the corner, but then WBO gave Usyk the number one spot, because boxing sanctioning bodies are the most ethical organisations in the world, behind green peace.
    Your list is non existent!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    How much you want to bet Whyte get a title shot before 40? If I win you leave the forum permanently!

5. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016

Remember Breazelle was waiting for his title shot for a considerable length of time, so this is before there was a official order for the fight

Breazelle called Whyte out 6 months before the WBC ordered the fight

So goes back to 2018

This the call out is from 25/8/18 from DB

''You know, I thought the Dillian Whyte fight and myself was actually going to happen this year," Breazeale exclusively told Sky Sports.

"He's bound with the situation with the WBC and his silver belt, and I have the WBC mandatory. I only thought it was right for him and myself to get in the ring and square it off as the fans would love to see, so hopefully that fight does come here in the near futur

It's definitely up to Dillian Whyte, but I'm a fan pleaser, and if the fans want to see it, I'm going to be the guy to give it.

We're looking at October, maybe even November. As far as an opponent, we're still searching

As you can see during the summer of 2018 DB was searching an opponent ideally for Oct/November 2018 and was knocking on Dillian Whyte's door offering the opportunity to fight for his no 1 mandatory spot.

Dillain went on to rematch the shot and washed up derek chisora instead

"I'm in a situation where the belts are beautiful and I want to hold all the belts by all means, but at the same time, I want to please the fans. If they want to see it, I'm going to make it happen."

Two seperate opportunities your boy had the chance to fight DB for mandatory sport and two times he walked away and we're suppose to believe he's a vitctim :lol:

305th likes this.
  6. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    All these blatant, well documented ducks and "Will fight anyone" myth still lives on. There is a very strong case for Kamil Sokolowski to be his third best win ffs.

Another big myth is "How many hoops does he have to jump through to get a crack at Wilder?!". The only hoop he's jumped through is when he fought Helenius for the WBC Silver title. And that was a 2-week notice, worst Helenius ever who even admitted he only showed up for the check.

Myth #3 "always entertaining". Lmfao.

Pulev has a Parker-level win over Fury, a non-controversial win over Chisora, Dinu who would likely brutally KO Browne yet I never see the same kind of praise for the Bulgarian.

305th and Sephiroth Rising 7 like this.
  7. mstar

mstar Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2005
    He did not turn down Brezelle he did not want to jeopordise his mandatory position. His manager declined straight away as the fight with Wilder was mandated. Regarding Ortiz the offer was made but he got a GUARANTEED shot at wilder for $2.3million more than the fight with Whyte so pulled out. Ortizes manager confirmed as much they rather fight for a belt than just whoop whyte as they do not need the mandatory position for wilder as they already promised the fight with wilder.

Just giving you some facts mate.

8. mstar

mstar Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Guys keep it civilised, no problem keeping some banter but personal insults you WILL GET booted.

9. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Breazelle called him out twice and twice he never wanted to know.

How many times is this guy going to turn down eliminators before you apologists wake up and smell the coffee? He turned his nose up on eliminators with Breazelle, Ortiz and Pulev and now Fury apparently

This content is protected

The number one common denominator on why all these fights failed to happen, is Dillian Whyte.

That s.o.b had numerous opportunities to fight Ortiz and Breazelle, they both practically begged him to fight. Hell the WBC ordered him to fight them

If Whyte really wanted those fights, they could have happened.

Parker is knocking on his door for a rematch and yet again he doesn't want to know.

He wants to jump the queue for a chance of a big pay day since he knows he stands no chance against Wilder.

305th likes this.
  10. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    The man is pure myth, not just myth, but a fully fledged full blown, bonafide out and out, through and through, pure blooded born again junkie moob boob bred fraud

Max Thunder likes this.
  11. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    Fury has been doing my head in a bit recently I have to say. Don’t get me wrong I’m a fan of his but he has started to get a bit annoying.

Claiming he’s the best heavyweight in the world then fighting rubbish like Tom Schwarz. Claiming Schwarz was the no.2 heavyweight just cos the WBO ranked him there. Saying he’d fight Whyte only to turn round and say he said it just to wind Hearn up. Saying he’s a true fighting man only to adapt a style that’s the complete opposite.

Like respect for him for the Wilder fight which was a great performance and which I thought he won but he did get knocked down twice let’s not forget.

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  12. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    You are such a liar! You posted all those quotes and not one of them backs up any of your statements!

You will never find a quote where breazeale called out Dillian before Dillian called out Breazeale

Those comments are in response to Dillians calls.

Funny how Chisora was shot when he was in thr BEST SHAPE of his life trained by the highly esteemed David Haye known for his high intensity workout regimen

Everyone agreed Chisora was in the best shape and he KOd Takam a worthy contender as heavyweight that took AJ the distance

Shot???? Hahaha

I can forgive **** poor writer, I ‘ll never forgive a liar.... and I am sure you know you are lying too but you thought you could get away with it...

I caught your alts in the past and got them banned... I see through your nonsense

13. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Show me the dates when Dillian Whyte called out Breazelle before DB did.

:lol:

You've chosen to ignore the statements provided and gone down the route of slander.

Prove I lied. Those who are familiar with me, know I back up all things which I state, without exception.

As for chisora, he was getting battered by Takam until that lucky shot which shocked everyone because he was on his way to a UD loss on the judges scorecards.

The poor man could barely move his legs around the ring and you want to pretend he was in prime condition because he did some HIT training in the gym :lol:

Goodness me, Pulev played and toyed around with Chisora, he did not go life and death with him because he was/is finished at this point of his career.

14. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    As for alts you troll, name them? Since I've only used this account and take my bans on the chin.

What's funny is how you got exposed for registering another account like some crazy, weirdo to pose as if you were me in attempt to make it seem as if I was using an alt, that's how crazy you are

It's a pity we didn't get rid of you after your inferno account got binned.

15. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    U wot m80?

Bizarre choice of a thread to pull that threat out of your backside onto

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.