Tyson Fury father headbutt Usyk team member

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lordlosh, May 13, 2024.

1. Jaz Man

Jaz Man Member Full Member

Oct 29, 2023
    He’s a complete hotheaded psycho. Makes me feel sorry for Tyson, growing up with him as your dad. He’s completely crazy

2. splatter69

splatter69 Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 4, 2007
    if you don’t click on the link and read it all you miss what the guys says at the end here is the whole thing:

Oleksandr Usyk's team-member Stanislav Stepchuk on being headbutted by Tyson Fury's father John Fury: “I was just supporting our team. We were only shouting, 'Usyk, Usyk,' I didn't touch him. He went crazy… Yeah [I wanted to punch him], but because of the age difference it would not be very fair… He should not look for an actual fight because he could have a heart attack and finish in the ambulance.”

He’s a legend lol

lordlosh, piprules, Pugguy and 3 others like this.
  3. like a boss

like a boss Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 30, 2012
    You would have thought he would have learned how to headbutt properly in jail. But not so after busting his own head on some guy only half his size.

heerko koois, splatter69 and vast like this.
  4. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
    One of you even mentioned the word 'irony.'

5. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    John Fury should have been arrested, detained, and tossed out of the country.

6. LaidOut

LaidOut Whaaaaat? Full Member

Mar 2, 2009
    So, many hours after this disgusting criminal behavior by father Duckson, and he still hasn't been arrested??? F Saudi, and F Turkey, may God deal with you for your evil ways.

Sks476 and lordlosh like this.
  7. The Long Count

The Long Count Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 8, 2013
    What was that? I understand trying to hype a fight but assault. And a small looking kid - not a good look.

lordlosh likes this.
  8. OldSchoolBoxing

OldSchoolBoxing Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 30, 2021
    I don't think the father wants all the attention, he just wants the money keep flowing in. That's why he is so nervous all the time. It seems Tyson Fury is feeding the whole Fury dynasty, other Furys are dependent on Tyson.

Sks476, lordlosh and catchwtboxing like this.
  9. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    This. It's a sign of desperation.

As for John Fury, he should heed Usyk's advice to AJ after the second fights. He said something lie, "you don't want to mess with these guys on the street," or something.

Sks476, OldSchoolBoxing and lordlosh like this.
  10. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    - You can always tell the genuine cowards because they always manage to keep themselves in check until they see someone genuinely vulnerable, and wait until then to make their move. Seen it so many times... Fury was all hot air until he saw the most vulnerable target available.

- He absolutely needs to be charged here. That could have genuinely damaged that little guy.

This whole thing where anything goes at fighting events without repercussion is absurd, dangerous, and asking for more serious problems.

- Imagine being a Fury supporter lol. Easily the worst fan base the sport has ever seen.

Can't wait until the Furys are out of boxing and Tysons legacy is in tatters.

Power_tek, Serge, Oreet Cha! and 4 others like this.
  11. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Even Michael Bisping is slamming John Fury, and he is a Tyson Fury fan. And he is one of the few to say it the way it is, aka this was a pure unprovoked assault, and if that was a regular man, he would have been put in jail.
    This content is protected

Sks476 and Punchdrunk1 like this.
  12. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    This Pat fella deleted his post lmao.

Imagine thinking getting headbutted in a cheap shot that ends with the other guy bleeding and cowering away is getting your ass whupped lol.

Imagine thinking being at a boxing event and chanting your fighters name is a FAFO situation.

lordlosh likes this.
  13. pugilista

pugilista Member banned Full Member

Feb 18, 2024
    Thank you for saying this. Maybe it's due to my age, but I've always found this idea repelling. Whenever I talked about it, the usual retort was that it's the way it is, boxing is not for the faint of heart, and a bunch of other nonsense like that. As you say, this idea of 'relax, it's just a buildup, it's just for selling the show' is basically enabling criminal behaviour. Some people just label everything as 'entertainment,' and it truly is disturbing.

Sks476 and lordlosh like this.
  14. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    And look how pathetic IFL is. They even had a video and had the guts to blame Usyk team member to headbutt John Fury, can you imagine what POS British media is ?
    This content is protected

They changed their titles pretty fast, as they see how that lies backfired really fast, still pathetic.

15. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    That never really helps Fury selling any big PPV numbers, so it just doesn't work. And even if it works, this is completely unacceptable.
    Also this fight doesn't need any selling at all.