Tyson Fury father headbutt Usyk team member

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lordlosh, May 13, 2024.

1. Fancy Footwork

Fancy Footwork Member Full Member

Jan 15, 2024
    I'm surprised that "reporter" was able to ask Fury any questions at all with his nose buried so deeply into the Gypsy Queen's bottom.

That's quite a feat.

Tyson Fairy The Gypsy Queen loves it... positively looooves it...when someone really licks his poop chute.

His little ego gets hard as a rock if you flatter him and tell him how wonderful and special he is.

Pugguy, The Cryptkeeper and lordlosh like this.
  2. UmarIFLUmar

UmarIFLUmar Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 8, 2021
    It's hilarious how this random Ukranian guy was standing there minding his own business one minute and the next he's one of the most talked about people in the world. He looks absolutely mystified by the whole thing.

Must have seen him in about 10 interviews now.

Pugguy and TheWizard like this.
  3. Fergy

Fergy Walking Dead Full Member

Jan 8, 2017
    What an absolute nob head, they think they can go around doing what they want.
    I really hope Fury gets his ass kicked and made to look a big, fat hasbeen..

4. fencik45

fencik45 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 6, 2022
    Just another cowardly act from the cheapshotting fury clan.

The Cryptkeeper, lordlosh and Fergy like this.
  5. Fergy

Fergy Walking Dead Full Member

Jan 8, 2017
    I sincerely hope it is, and Fury gets made to look a tool.

fencik45 and Pugguy like this.
  6. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Hopefully Fury tries headbutting Usyk in the fight and ends up opening his cut.

Pugguy likes this.
  7. DonTyson

DonTyson Active Member Full Member

Dec 2, 2018
    Real psychos aren’t selective with whom they go off on, John Fury seems to carefully select his time and person he goes after. He’s not a psycho but an idiot who wishes he was his son and is trying to make a name for himself.

He’ll never say it in front of a camera but I bet Tyson wishes his dad would just stick to being a fool drumming up some interest in the YouTube nonsense and stay out of his serious business.

Pugguy likes this.
  8. steviebruno

steviebruno ESB NYC Delegate banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Just imagine how much you guys will be crying after the actual fight.

LOL

9. KernowWarrior

KernowWarrior Bob Fitzsimmons much bigger brother. Full Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Or Fury tries leaning on, and the top of Mr Usyks cranium makes contact with Furys face or jaw, whilst of course totally fairly endeavouring to extricate himself from Furys cheating behaviour.

Pugguy likes this.
  10. Fancy Footwork

Fancy Footwork Member Full Member

Jan 15, 2024
    I noticed the other day that John Fury looks like a distended testicle.

lordlosh and Pugguy like this.
  11. Sks476

Sks476 Member Full Member

Mar 25, 2023
    The "fighting man" John Fury is a coward and a disgrace. I am a Tyson Fury fan but now want Usyk to win. Tyson is cool but if he's keeping his dad around, I am happy that see the back of both of them.

lordlosh, Mugen38 and HistoryZero26 like this.
  12. Pugguy

Pugguy Ingo, The Thinking Man’s GOAT Full Member

Aug 22, 2021
    Two sycophants.

Interviewer kissing up to Fury. Fury kissing up to the Saudis. The good old pecking order.

How many times does Fury need to tell us he doesn’t care about what people think?

Obviously enough times to actually tell us how much he does care.

He cared enough about what Krassyuk thought and said - it launched him into yet another one his unhinged, abusive episodes.

Though dismissing Usyk as a midget MW for the longest time, Tyson has shown that he cares enough to come into the fight in the best shape he’s seen for years.

His old man cared enough about a diminutive young guy merely chanting “Usyk” to trigger him into a violently assaulting the guy.

Tyson’s interpretation of that incident was that his Old Man somehow recommended himself as a hard man.

Tyson noted that the guy was half his Dad’s age - but ignored the fact that he was also half his Dad’s size and that his Dad came off second best by a good margin.

lordlosh and Mugen38 like this.
  13. Pugguy

Pugguy Ingo, The Thinking Man’s GOAT Full Member

Aug 22, 2021
    :lol::lol:

14. MixedMartialLaw

MixedMartialLaw combat sports enthusiast Full Member

Jun 30, 2021
    Someone should drop John in the middle of the Donbas and see how much of a "fighting man" he really is.

CANNONBALL and Keleneki like this.
  15. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    They have stack everything in his favor. They are arrogant bunch of prucks, the whole Fury family and team.
    His manager Spencer Brown literally slip and need to stop talking and rethink what he was going to say. He say they have done everything to assure Fury would win this fight, and left nothing to the chance.
    Usyk has to win VIA KO, if the refs allows him, or has to be 12-0, to win a SD.

Imagine being such a coward that you duck the fight for a good year + to age Usyk out. Having a huge Size, Reach, Height and age(19 months) advantage that you still need everything to be stacked in your favour.
    And Fury fans wants credit for that .....

I have said this. This guy is the biggest diva and ga***** representative of Boxing. He represent corruption and everything that is wrong with the sport of Boxing.
    Before all bias i always want a fair fight. When the match start, if it's not 50-50 in the ring, it's essentially useless to watch a certain sport, whether it's boxing, football, basketball, tennis, MMA, etc.

I'm just praying this Saudi guy actually is a fair person, but i doubt it.
    Being a business partner with Hearn and Warren, tells you a lot.

Pugguy and shavers like this.