Tyson Fury fight... EMBARRASSING!!!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by El Chicano, Jun 9, 2018.

1. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    you have no shame. :monoloco:

2. ruffryders

ruffryders Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Warning: Burqas are taking over, even though only about 2% of the population wear a burqa.

Warning: UK is going to be full of immigrants and they will take over, even though they only make up about 10%

Warning: White/British people are given no chance, even though the government, criminal justice system, and all powerful companies in England are run by White/British.

Talk about paranoia.

3. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Who watched it on Showtime scrub? It was on the Showtime sports youtube channel dummy......lolololololololololololololol

4. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    How different do you think Furys fight with Seferi was compared to Wilders fight with Molina? Remember this was only Furys 26th fight and that was Wilders 34th fight and considering one was a world title fight
    Seferi was 23-1 (21KOs)
    Molina was 23-2 (17KOs)

I dont think anybody in the UK is thinking anything other than it was a tune up fight. In the UK fighters tend to get stepped up more at HW, so you are not correct.
    Consider that Fury with so few fights compared and so little inactivity has like many other UK HWs either a greater HW resume or greater singular win than Wilder, as does Joshua, Haye, Bellew and if Whyte were to beat Parker will have also and is debatable in that he could arguably have a greater single win than Wilder with his win over Brown a former undefeated world champ. As you can see fighters in the UK HW division are often stepped up and as said dont think anyone is eating anything

5. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    What the hell are you on about?

6. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Farmbum DKSAB...

7. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Think you have some issues there

8. ruffryders

ruffryders Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2010
    You and your "woe is me" for British Citizens and your hatred for a non-white (british citizen) mayor.
    Oh and you think criminals have more rights than those who aren't criminals? Guess you read the tabloids and listen to Tommy Robinson too much.

Does the non-criminal work full time for £30 a week? Do the non-criminal get refused housing or jobs or any chance of a future because you have a record? Does the non criminal have to ask permission to see their family?

The criminal has a way worse life than other citizens, get your head out of your tommy robinsons backside.

Oh and the days of "true men" referring to the days when Britain was committing a holocaust in India and Kenya? True True White Supremacist men

9. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Tommy Robinson :lol: :lol: :lol:

White Supremacist men :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't had a good belly laugh in a while....ahh you kill me

Okay let me address your foolish beliefs because it is unbelievable that we have someone here defending criminals.

The criminal upon release will more often than not be given a new identity and will will have a social worker following them around like their dog, ensuring all their wants and needs are met.

They don't have to work because the benefits they will receive, plus social housing.

You seem to think criminals should have the same rights as law abiding citizens who don't infringe upon the rights of others.

Why should a criminal be allowed to see their family, when they the most hardened often take a life of another? And why should an employee take on someone with a criminal record?

As far as I'm concerned they lose their human rights the moment they take the rights of others away through their crimes.

As for Tommy Robinson, I don't follow and support his work however that does not take away the fact he has done some good in exposing grooming gangs who have raped thousands of young girls in this country and have been protected by the pc establishment who don't wish to cause a big nuisance within a certain community.

I have no sympathy for him being jailed since he was aware that he was on a suspended sentence which he had violated.

10. Ilesey

Ilesey ~ Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    It is what it is - and probably what it was always going to be. A comeback fight for someone who had pretty much given up on and who needed a gimmie just to tick a box and work off some rust. Expect another similar debacle shortly.

Don't like it - don't watch. I didn't catch it live.

11. kobashi

kobashi Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Why does him and his buddies in Britain first only expose Asian grooming gangs. Why do they ignore white men who do the same thing?

Tommy Robinson is a racist who seems to have a problem with his Irish roots.

12. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    It seems many people are completely shocked how boring Fury is inside the ring. Yes this is your "most entertaining boxer ever". He produces epic snoozefests, that will never change, accept the fact and stop claiming otherwise!

13. Cableaddict

Cableaddict Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 15, 2011
    The difference is, Molina was actually trying to win.

And Wilder legitimately took him out.

Other than that, I guess you're right, they were identical situations!

bailey likes this.
  14. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    I agree he should be exposing them all.

However from what I understand is that these Asian gangs are his main issue because in the past one of his cousins was gang raped by a group of them in his home town which is what sparked him into activism.

I don't believe he is a racist believe he is genuinely concerned about Islam and the impunity given to large sections of that community.

I think there are a lot of better ways of going about it then fuelling the fire through a lot of the stupid attention seeking antics he gets up to.

15. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    And have all the black people living in the US go back to Africa afterwards too?