Tyson Fury goes nuts in Manchester at press conference for Chisora fight.

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Terminator_X, Mar 20, 2014.

1. kasabian19

kasabian19 Active Member Full Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Post-Haye, Chisora has definitely punched harder and with better technique, whether that'll see him KO Fury remains to be seen, but I definitely think he'll put Fury on ***** street a few times. Can't see Fury KO'ing Chisora either. Could go either way this one. Genuine 50/50.

2. Terminator_X

Terminator_X Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Totally agree

Anyone who thinks Chisora is a powder puff puncher is an idiot especially after he put the iron jawed Kevin Johnson down hard in his last fight.

3. Terminator_X

Apr 5, 2013
    Must be a day for crazy Heavyweights to make a show of themselves.

This is Shannon Briggs bursting into Wladimir Klitschkos training camp earlier today, this is faaaaaaar crazier then what Fury did.

[yt]onyWx8cYbvQ[/yt]

4. JACK McWAVEY

JACK McWAVEY Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 29, 2010
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Shannon went in hahaha

5. Terminator_X

Apr 5, 2013
    Ha yeah Briggs looks huge and is one scary fecker especially without that pineapple hair do.

6. StGeorge

StGeorge Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Fury vs Briggs, imagine the press conference

7. lepinthehood

lepinthehood The Stoneman Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Shannon is on the gear let em know let em know

8. jc

jc Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 9, 2004
    ****in embarrasing no wonder boxing is a laughing stock.

Feels like every fight has this fake cringeworthy shite in the buildup.

9. Jim Bowen

Jim Bowen MARVELOUS Full Member

Aug 5, 2011
    My mate, a casual, text me the day the fight was announced and asked if we were going, he then took one look at the prices and said **** that for a laugh, they're taking the ****. Pretty much sums up why Boxing is, and will remain, a minority sport.

10. saintsmike

saintsmike Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2005
    Seems like Vitali might have permanently damaged Briggs. I don't think Vlad wants to finish him off for good.

As for Tyson Fury pushing over a table is hardly erupting, i think he hates how Chisora seemingly doesn't give a damn and remains calm. He's trying to get under his skin and failing miserably.

He probably hates the fact he has to step into the ring with Derek again, knowing he's beaten him easily in the past, but secretly knows this version of Chisora right now is more grown up and far more dangerous. So it's a bit of a lose lose for Tyson.

11. Makingweight

Makingweight Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Fury press conference didn't look like he had lost it looked totally staged nothing more.

12. Pro Punter

Pro Punter Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Fury v Chisora was £35 for a ticket 3 years ago at Wembley Arena and there was a max crowd of 1,500.

They now want £100 for a similar seat for 2 fighters who have not progressed greatly since. :lol:

World Championship prices for a domestic dust up says it all. :lol:

Think the promoters have overestimated the demand for the fight at those prices.

It should be a cracking atmosphere in an arena separated into half by a black curtain and 1,500 fans still outnumbered by 9,000 empty seats.

13. Scottishbox10

Scottishbox10 Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 5, 2010
    All the belts on the table as well never noticed that .
    This content is protected

14. Terminator_X

Apr 5, 2013
    Yeah this definately wasn't pre-planned or set up beforehand.

There's also mobile phones on the table and some other expensive sound equipment and there's no way those would be left there if any one knew he was going to push the table over like that.

Also he stormed off before any of the papers managed to get their face off pics especially in the Manchester Evening News.

I just think Fury couldn't be assed talking and just stormed off, he probably thought throwing over the table would make for good publicity but it was total spur of moment thing.

15. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 Part of the Secret ANTIFA Super Soldier Program Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    You're prob right. Didn't an overweight Chisora have him on ***** Street last time or did I imagine that?