Tyson Fury is losing fans in droves

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by BVA, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Beale

Beale Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 13, 2023
    I am a Fury fan mate and I fear he is finished.

He is in his mid thirties, has not lived the life of an athlete and time stands still for nobody.

Usyk stepped up from Cruiser, schooled Josh twice and deserves to be recognised as the best of the era at the present time.

zulander, DON1, KingKO and 2 others like this.
  2. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Agree. They’re the only fights he’s looked impressive in though.

All the heavies are crap in my opinion. Fury was the one I appreciated most but if he doesn’t rematch the MMA fella and put him out cold he’s tarnished.

Beale likes this.
  3. Sonny1

Sonny1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 11, 2013
    Agree mate loads of posters on here called a pullout from him and he’s done it.

Beale likes this.
  4. Murderers' Row

Murderers' Row Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 23, 2020
  5. dannyboy147

dannyboy147 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Fury has never had the ability to put anyone out cold. It’s crazy Fury’s fall from grace. This time last year he was on top of the world, now he’s just a walking contradiction.

6. Punchdrunk1

Punchdrunk1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 2, 2019
    Fury had the public on the palm of his hands after the 3 Wilder fights.
    Since then he has turned almost everyone against him with his ridiculous behaviour.

A masterclass in public relations.

Mugen38 and Beale like this.
  7. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior Loyal Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    To funny
    To predictable

8. Here's Johnny

Jan 18, 2015
    I know. But an MMA fighter should be walked onto something by the heavyweight champ and not even see it coming and ko him. Like I say if he doesn’t at least have him not being able to get back up jelly legged he’s a failure.

Mugen38 and dannyboy147 like this.
  9. Here's Johnny

Jan 18, 2015
    More a sad representation of a fickle, pathetic society. Never been a Fury fan btw.

ashishwarrior and Bob Flaps like this.
  10. dannyboy147

Jun 2, 2010
    You’re right mate. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Fury land a solid clean hard punch. He should have destroyed Ngannou who is terrible, forget what people say making him out to be decent. AJ will absolutely destroy this guy and I hate AJ.

DON1, Special K, Mugen38 and 2 others like this.
  11. Here's Johnny

Jan 18, 2015
    You’re prob right mate. I think Joshua’s very orthadox style will make it an easy fight. Is fundamentals will be too good for him. Dunno what the hell Fury was trying to do in that fight. Just embarrassed the whole sport and hundreds of years of history.

Mugen38 likes this.
  12. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    No way, Francis is a very good boxer.... Neet told me so

dannyboy147 likes this.
  13. Quickeyg

Quickeyg Really really really don't care. Full Member

Sep 13, 2018
    Tyson Fury isn't losing any fans, there is a crusade against from the likes of you-know-who with all his dodgy contacts especially those with a big large social media following. You can't control all those obscure channels. The facts are Fury has wins against Klitschko, Wilder 2x & Ngannou.

March 8th will be interesting. Lets not hope humiliating because we may get another meltdown episode.

14. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 30, 2017
  15. dannyboy147

Jun 2, 2010

Are you on social media? If so you will see he is losing fans. Every comment is bashing him calling him a ducker, Brit’s backing Usyk to beat him.

Fury’s had a crap career, wallin just been easily beat, Wilder just beat by fury’s sparring partner, scraped a draw with a debutant mma fighter who AJ will demolish in a few months.

I think Fury beats Usyk (who is an ATG). But if he doesn’t he will quickly disappear and his legacy is razor thin. Weak champ in a horrific era.