Tyson Fury is losing fans in droves

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by BVA, Jul 12, 2023.

1. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Fury is difficult to read as I am of the opinion he didn’t train and just turned up expecting to mess about with a novice. Ngannou probably a bit better than expected, Fury was just poor.

It doesn’t mean he will be poor vs Usyk, he is a big big man who uses his size well but you look at his resume, especially after the Parker Wilder fight and it does raise eyebrows. Hopefully this fight happens.

2. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    100% agree.

3. Quickeyg

Quickeyg Really really really don't care. banned Full Member

Sep 13, 2018
    Who has the boxing social media in his pocket??

UK doesn't want Usyk to beat Fury give it a ruddy rest.

You have a dozen or so youtubers hating on Fury every other day. It's a game, I understand.

Truth is, Joshua and his fanboys are jealous of Tyson Fury and his achievements. aj can't win in America nor make it. He's been proven to be fraudulent. Still unbeaten - looking forward to May 18th and March 8th will be interesting.

Wilder is finished and has been up to no good.

4. kevin-novice

kevin-novice Active Member banned Full Member

Mar 19, 2016
  5. chrisfinch

chrisfinch Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 21, 2009
    I think the general gist is if Fury gives his opponent props, respect and a bit of hype in the build-up (Ngannou, Chisora 3 etc.) he thinks it’s an easy fight and isn’t taking it seriously.

If he’s out giving it the big ‘un, calling them fat, a dosser, wanker etc. then he’s taking it a bit more seriously and training properly. Well, as ‘properly’ as he can.

Heisenberg likes this.