Tyson Fury on Anthony Joshua: 'He's only for cleaning Gyms, if you want an easy win - fight him.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CroBox29, Sep 19, 2023.

1. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Dude calm your tits. Serious for no reason

Thunderstorm likes this.
  2. spravedlivylev

spravedlivylev Haaaappy Neeeew Yeeeear! banned Full Member

Nov 17, 2022
    So no answer then. How surprising :)

Weak.

Sauce.

3. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    Answer for what ? I couldn't care about your meaningless novel. If you want to cry over a single person's actions that will not affect you in the slightest nor do they even know you exist then that sounds like a personal problem. Stop being emotionally invested in boxers

The fact that you cannot even tell I have been trolling is enough.

Thunderstorm likes this.
  4. miniq

miniq Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed HW Champion Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    This content is protected

Thunderstorm likes this.
  5. spravedlivylev

Nov 17, 2022
    Lol. Exchanging with you is like reading a manual on "Dealing with clueless posters online 101". Every single move of yours is predictable.

"Calm down/relax" (as if anyone not agreeing is hysterical)
    "I was just trolling" (when you are out of meaningful things to say)
    "I ain't gonna read yo' wall of text, lol" (says in an online forum to anything that's longer than a text message"

Once again: weak f***ing sauce, mate. Even miniq is a more quality poster than you, at least he is original instead of always reaching for the pathetic "relax/was just kidding/ain't gonna read all that" triad. And no, of course you weren't just trolling. You are one of the remaining Fury faithfuls, always siding with miniq and co with their BS. Why do you think people agreed to my post when I called you out? Because your genius trolling just flew right over all of our heads? Yeah, that must be it, mate. You are too brilliant, that surely must be it :DDDDDD

Jobo1878 likes this.
  6. Glass 1/2 Empty

Glass 1/2 Empty Member Full Member

Mar 22, 2023
    Who is this fat social media blabbermouth? I seem to remember he used to be a boxer

:copas:

fists of fury likes this.
  7. Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm Active Member Full Member

Jan 24, 2022
    guy is a basement dweller no sense of humor

MarkusFlorez99 likes this.
  8. lobk

lobk Original ESB Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Talking about other fighter cleaning gyms but has a fight schedule with a guy that has never fought a professional boxing match. I wonder if the coke has ate into his brain.

9. fencik45

fencik45 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 6, 2022
    or guys like bumsora, charr, etc.

10. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    You're emotionally invested and crying about people's opinions about who wins a boxing match on the internet this is beyond pathetic.

Writing an essay doesn't amount to anything, especially if it's filled to the brim with your tears. Disagree with my stance ? Just mention that. You're doing to much beyond that, especially with you recently calling Usyk the greatest fighter ever lmao

11. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    Don't know what his problem is. Always crying about something. If he hates Fury so much he can just ignore em. Not much else can be said to him really

Thunderstorm likes this.
  12. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Fact of the matter is, AJ v Fury would be a HUGE fight in the UK. Sets up serious bragging rights for the winner. And if AJ is such a scrub, why wouldn't Fury entertain the notion of an easy and large payday over a local rival? I mean, "we" all know. But still...

fists of fury likes this.
  13. spravedlivylev

Nov 17, 2022
    "You are crying", "calm down" yada yada.

How old are you, mate? Your parlance and arguments suggest you are around 18. That would explain a lot of things.

Your age shines through your lying as well. I've never called Usyk that. Quote it, mate. What I said (though not recently, but I stand by this point) is that Usyk is the greatest ever CW.

So, where did I call Usyk the greatest fighter ever?

14. BubblesUK

BubblesUK Doesn't buy hypejobs Full Member

May 6, 2021
    Even in the arguably declined state Joshua is in now (aggression dramatically decreased, albeit technically better than he often was when he was beating everyone), it'd still be easily top two - you'd never hear the end of it if Fury fought and beat Joshua.

There's a vast, vast chasm in quality between Wlad and the rest of Fury's resume.

15. BubblesUK

BubblesUK Doesn't buy hypejobs Full Member

May 6, 2021
    It's very hard for anyone to get a fight with Wilder unless they're a no-mark or appear to be shot to hell, preferably both... and even then, he can get pushed close (Ortiz) or beaten (Fury).

AJ isn't a no-mark and he's not nearly shot enough yet, Deonkey ain't making that mistake twice.

One doesn't simply decide to fight a duck - unless you find it on a rare occasion that it's willing to take a risk, it won't happen.