Tyson Fury pulls out of tonight fight.

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by leonuk, Jul 26, 2014.

1. ant-man

ant-man ant Full Member

May 13, 2009
    :lol:

You mugu.

2. Terminator_X

Terminator_X Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Tyson and the Fury's are a complete JOKE!

Pretty much every boxer in history has fought on even with a relative or friend seriously ill and in some cases recently deceased.

This is PROFESSIONAL BOXING, sometimes you have to fight even under the worst type of circumstances because that's what being professional is all about and what ever is happening in the outside world you have to put to the side for the moment.

Make no mistake, i saw the way Tyson and his team reacted after seeing how fit and in shape Ustinov looked at the weigh-in. They thought they were getting some fat slow lump but Ustinov was far from it.

They BOTTLED IT and pulled out. They know Tyson will get splattered by the first genuine Top 10 Heavyweight they face and just want to get to a World Title shot and big pay day before that happens.

The fans are the ones who have lost out in this and should get their money back which is on offer, unfortunately most are already in Manchester and have booked hotels so they're in the hole financially.

Once again, TEAM TYSON are a complete clowns and nothing that comes out of Tyson's mouth in the future should be taken seriously.

3. YearZero

YearZero Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2012
    ****ing hell kreuzberg whoever you are, it really is astounding that a human being with a semi-functional brain can come up with utter **** like this.

IF Fury didn't want to fight Ustinov he could have just said so, I cant see how he would be under any legal obligation to accept such a late replacement. The fight would have been scrapped and that would have been the end of it, no ludicrous weigh-ins no bs nothing.

Instead what most likely happened was that the Fury team foolishly for whatever reasons (desperation, bravado, ignorance) agreed to the bout, but started getting second thoughts when they saw how Ustinov looked and realised they had made a terrible mistake.

So they pulled the plug hours before the fight and are now rightly being torn to shreds for bitching out. Defend this fool all you like, it wont make a blind bit of difference. He's being eaten alive right now.

4. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 14, 2009
    I'm still going to the card tonight, but only so I can chuck a brick at old fish eyes.

5. Terminator_X

Terminator_X Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2013
    You're entitled to chuck a brick at whoever but it's Fury and his team that have pulled out and they'll probably have the audacity to turn up on mass tonight so you best bring plenty of bricks!

6. jarama

jarama Active Member Full Member

May 13, 2014

not really VVarrens fault is it, Fury has bottled it

7. jamiem26

jamiem26 Member Full Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Is it Hughie as in his HW cousin? Or he's got an uncle also called Hughie?

8. Mandanda

Mandanda SkillspayBills Full Member

Oct 21, 2008
    It's his uncle Hughie who first trained him as a pro.

9. red-mist

red-mist New Member Full Member

Aug 17, 2013
    I think personally you should throw fish eyes at him.

10. jamiem26

jamiem26 Member Full Member

Feb 2, 2014
    OK, cheers.

11. mcguirpa

mcguirpa Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 15, 2009
    I thought him and hughie had a big falling out. I'm sure there was an article with Hughie calling Tyson all the ****s under the sun.

Not only that, gypsy families are massive and they have short life expectancies. Tyson probably always has an uncle seriously Ill in hospital. Always been a big fan of Tyson, but I think he's bottled this one.

12. kreuzberg

kreuzberg New Member Full Member

Sep 26, 2013
    What horse****. You can't compare this to any of the gaymaker's ***** pull outs which were with fights that had been planned for months in advance. Even if the reasons aren't legit, which by the way nobody knows outwith the Fury family yet, he was in a no win situation having to face a top ten fighter who's of a wholly different style to Chisora within a week's notice.

If he's pulled out because of that then fair enough, he probably got sick to death of being messed around by the likes of Haye and Chisora and decided to suit himself for once on a much lesser scale.

And we don't know if he wasn't under a legal agreement to fight a replacement or facing some pressure from Google eyes to take whatever was offered.

13. Olimpijatoon

Olimpijatoon New Member Full Member

May 3, 2014
    Is Chambers still fighting ?

14. donizhere

donizhere Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 4, 2008
    yeah hes still fighting nascimento

15. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Wouldn't totally surprise me if ******'s had some involvement. I could just imagine his reaction if it wasn't in his favour for the fight not to go ahead. Ustinov's not been cheap...and fury would have been getting paid well for it.

I dont believe that to be the case....think terminators spot on on most of what he's saying. If fury was to lose....i think pretty much everyone would have gave him the benefit of the doubt on it due to the circumstances. But he's sat in a press conference yesterday telling us how the heavy weights are a joke/shitehouses sitting around trying to keep their position waiting for a title shot or big money fight and then went and done the exact same thing. Really let himself down. I think they all know the gig will be up when he meets someone near enough his own size that can fight a bit.

Haha charlie you better not miss with it...hope it turns out a good night of boxing. Oddly i ve been rooting for ****** since his recent down-turn of events his ifl interviews are unbelievably good. He's certainly a hard worker frank and deserves to make a good bit of cash out of it all. But you just cant trust him anymore tbh...tbf i dont think he's been involved but you cant help feeling he's maybe had a hand in it. Maybe giving him an unfair deal tho.

As it stands no one's to blame but fury. Dont think he's mentally mature enough for professional boxing tbh...wouldn't say it to the big mans face tho! It is only a fight and family comes first but still dissappointing from him at the same time.

Again hope hughie makes a full recovery if it's as bad as thought.