Tyson Fury pulls out of tonight fight.

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by leonuk, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    I have no sympathy for Fury if his career's down the drain now.
    Before he pulled out I had sympathy, because of what Haye did twice, and Chisora pulling out late, and the inactivity could also be blamed mostly on his manager and promoter. If he wants to be a fighter he needs to fight.

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    I haven't been following the story but if he was complaining about the fact that Ustinov was physically fit, that's really sad, and just goes to show the mentality.
    I have far more respect for glass-chinned David Price getting KO'd twice by Tony Thompson.

It would be nice if Fury, Haye and Chisora all f_cked off and retired for good.

3. TheDarkLord

TheDarkLord Boxing Addict Full Member

May 24, 2011
  4. TheDarkLord

TheDarkLord Boxing Addict Full Member

May 24, 2011
    Krussyak on Fury getting a fight with Vlad

"Vlad will say you sh*tted your pants in front of Ustinov and he will be right"

5. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    I heard Tyson has shat it...litterly apparently he has a problem with his back passage nothing to do with his uncle...

6. dublynflya

dublynflya Stand your ground Son!! Full Member

Oct 30, 2009
    :good

Well said Sir!!

7. Pro Punter

Pro Punter Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Mar 12, 2014
    The only winner here is Butt Nation and all the losers are the Butt Nation new subscribers who have been conned again.

The domestic action on Butt Nation is **** and hopefully this will be the final straw for the mug subscribers.

Hopefully the channel folds soon.

8. jarama

jarama Active Member Full Member

May 13, 2014
    Why do u want the channel to fold when fury has bottled it

9. dublynflya

Oct 30, 2009
    They couldn't let Chambers fight when Tyson pulled out, could they?

Are you telling me that there is only one trainer at "Team Fury"? And it's Peter the ****ing pikey, who's trained zero world title challengers (never mind champions)? Are you seriously trying to claim that this same Peter Fury is some master tactitian who absence meant that there was no way that any of this long term professional fighters could function whilst in the ring?

Get a ****ing grip man!! Peter Fuiry is known throughout the Greater Manchester area for being an absolute joke of a trainer...yet here you are claiming he is on a par with Emmanuel Steward!! He could have been replaced no bother at all (and by a far better trainer, no doubt).

Brian Hughes chased Tyson Fury out of his gym citing "family interference"!! The whole Fury family are full of **** and Tyson Fury has humiliated himself like no other fighter I can remember!!

He's a SHITHOUSE!!

10. kasabian19

kasabian19 Active Member Full Member

Jun 23, 2007
    It was a 'routine' operation that went wrong. You know about an operation way in advance and know there are risks involved so....

11. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Postponement clause in the contract Frank says. Sounds ominous.

12. I Shot JR

Feb 17, 2012
    Steve Bunce has stated that Fury was supposed to be fighting Peter Ustinov. You couldn't make it up!

13. dublynflya

Oct 30, 2009
    Box Nation have had the last few Mayweather fights, which were the biggest ppv events and if the truth be known they have had many of the more significant international fights over the past couple of years!

When it comes to boxing, Box Nation is far better value then Sky's ****ing rip-off "Box Office" tripe!! I mean, come on now. You PAY a monthly subscription for Sky Sports and most of the boxing featured is prizefighter dross. Yet, when a meaningful fight is shown on Sky, Sky's force their loyal subscribers to fork out AGAIN, for the privilege of watching a meaningful fight!!

14. dr1982

dr1982 Member Full Member

Feb 23, 2013
    do you actually like boxing, why are you here?!

15. I Shot JR

Feb 17, 2012
    The arena is rather dark. And empty.