Tyson Fury says "1 day left" still no sign of Hearnz coming up with worthy venues and dates

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson Fury Goat, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Boxing Gloves

Boxing Gloves Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Have you seen the video Fury has just posted?

Sounds like Hearn has come good.

Limerickbox likes this.
  2. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Well, we have to start asking.. who is the problem?

Fury and Wilder managed to agree two fights, Fury managed to agree a fight with Klitschko in Germany.

AJ and Hearn couldn't do it with Wilder and it's looking like they won't be doing it with Fury.

The biggest problem won't be the venue, it will be the money, it's not the same money on offer now, there will be significantly less than "agreed" a few weeks ago.

Hearn has set himself up to fail, the deadlines where silly to be honest but it was because of other potential commit.. the WBO have eyes on this, Hearn can't just delay without any solid agreement and then not have a mandatory.

So we will see, I've always said it won't happen next, I think it could t the end of the year but that would mean AJ Vs Usyk next (assuming they want all the belts) and maybe Fury Vs Whyte..

DynamicMoves likes this.
  3. Who_Necks

Who_Necks David Price's Big Suit Full Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Very Positive that Fury now has seen the offers on the table seems Hearn has flown all around the world doing the Donkey work while Bob and Frank have sat back laughing at him.
    Lets face it the only offer that matters is Saudi. Hearn has done a previous massive deal with them before and all the talk for months have be about Saudi.
    Fury also mentioned Saudi first so its obvious that is the Big Big offers he is referring to.
    It was always going to be Saudi as its is a good time slot for both the UK and US to see it live without killing yourself.
    All positive i think lets hope we get it announced next week.

4. Boxing Gloves

Jul 19, 2004
    Once again giving Fury credit for agreeing a fight with Klitschko...Fury was a nobody when he fought Wlad. He had very little tv backing or fan base and he had a small time promoter. What makes me laugh is when they agreed the rematch in Manchester it couldn't sell half of the MEN arena. You are talking sh*t.

As for not doing it with Wilder, they offered him big money which Wilder turned down. You can't force Wilder and Haymon to accept a fight they don't want.

Anyway Fury has destroyed your post and narrative with his latest video confirming Eddie has come good.

Good night.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  5. Boxing Gloves

Jul 19, 2004

6. N17

Feb 16, 2013
    Why shouldn't Fury get credit for going to Germany and defeating a champion that reigned for a decade?

AJ fought Charles Martin to win his first world title, probably the worst heavyweight champion of all time and gets credit for that, AJ gets credit for stinking out a rematch with the morbidly obese Ruiz Jr.

Anyway, They are both British, I'm happy they are both champions and if and when they fight we will get an answer.

The bookies have Fury favourite, I make Fury the favourite, most people make Fury the favourite.

The majority also have Fury ranked number 1 in the division.

Also, if Fury has said Hearn has "come good", then great, superb, we all get the fight we want, we will finally get those answers.

I just hope everybody accepts those answers.

7. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    exactly the real problem will be the money

Hearn promised the sun and Fury will now only be getting half what hearn promised

N17 likes this.
  8. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    AJ would have been a fool not to fight Martin, same goes for ANY top 20 HW at the time.

Easy win for anyone tbf.

N17 likes this.
  9. Boxing Gloves

Jul 19, 2004
    Look, I have no issue with Fury. Im an AJ fan and I actually favour Fury to beat him.

It's not that I don't give Fury credit, but your making out like Fury was in a position of power when he took that fight.
    Your posts are so bias and one sided that you come across like a borderline troll.

Brixton Bomber and Skyver like this.
  10. N17

Feb 16, 2013
    I'm only as bias as Hearn, Matchroom and Sky.

11. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Do guys in here actually think the alphabet titles are 'real' because there exists a belt with ABC or XYZ carved into it?

I'll take 'man who beat the man' over paper title all day. Not to mention that Joshua is only holding the straps that Fury won from a dominant champion and never lost in a boxing ring. (I know which telegraphed retorts are coming next—I'd only need a copy and paste from one of my yesteryear posts to swiftly deconstruct them.)

Fact is, Fury has gone to enemy territory and toppled a top boy on two occasions. That's a sight more significant in the résumé stakes than a string of ho-hum defences.

Furious likes this.
  12. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Good to see the UK mentioned in Fury’s video. Interestingly I think Fury might have the more vocal support at a UK fight.

13. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    That last line is extremely subjective. What decent win does Wilder have besides Ortiz ? Nobody. After Ortiz there's nothing. He hasn't even AT LEAST beaten a Chisora level fighter. And keep in mind Ortiz himself was boxing Wilders face off before his trillion year old legs ran out. Theres nothing suggesting that Wilder is any better than old Povetkin or Whyte or Hunter or old Pulev.

Wilder has enormous punching power but thats it. He is a one trick pony. Take away Joshuas win over Povetkin and he still has other decent wins, take away Joshuas right hand he still has left hooks, left uppercuts, left counters, a good jab, etc. Take away Wilder's win over Ortiz and he has no other good wins, take away Wilders right hand and he has nothing. Wilder is obviously a world level fighter so he's a good win for anyone but he is or was massively overrated

And i agree that Fury's win over Klitschko is better than Joshua's win over Klitschko but besides that Aj's resume is significantly better

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    Boxing Gloves and Brixton Bomber like this.
  14. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    He hasn't lost them because he hasn't defended them!

He wins the belts and can't handle what comes with the territory.

15. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    It doesn't really matter what people think of Wilder - anyone sensible knows he's a highly unorthadox and in many ways limited fighter, but with a crazy equaliser that could win him a fight vs pretty much anyone.

At that stage, no one had beaten him. Fury deserves full credit for that win IMO regardless whether people rate Wilder or not.

The impression I get is that Fury beating Wilder is an awfully inconvenient situation for people who are 'fans' of Joshua as it was in the same period that Joshua was beaten by chubby Ruiz.

For the record I know you're generally pretty fair about the pair of them - so I think someone like yourself should be able to recognise Wilder as a very good win in it's own context.