Tyson Fury story about sparring Big Baby Miller

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by miniq, Feb 16, 2019.

1. hpsauce91

hpsauce91 Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2018
    Appreciate that, but this is heavyweight boxing anything is possible. Saying that I do expect AJ to blow him out.

However the fans wanted either fury,wilder or whyte and to me Fury wilder 2 always was a foregone conclusion, and in my opinion whyte princes himself out, miller was the only you viable option both career and commercially wise

2. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    I suppose there`s a slight chance AJ will gas under Miller`s high work rate pressure but Miller certainly doesn`t have one punch KO power at all.

hpsauce91 likes this.
  3. Rico Spadafora

Rico Spadafora Master of Chins Full Member

Feb 20, 2008
    Fury is absolutely feather fisted. Why would anyone believe this?

Vykus and gdm like this.
  4. Rockradar

Rockradar Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Tyson Fury is an awesome guy from what I gather on his interviews. He'd be a cool guy to get on the drinks with.

5. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Different situation totally, I don't think he gave it away either the money

6. greenhornet

greenhornet Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 14, 2016
    and a compulsive liar.

7. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Possibly but IMO improbably. Miller's worst nightmare is an AJ type fighter standing right in front of him boxing his ass off at range and then demolishing Miller with his long range power punches. I think this more of a circus show than an actual Championship bout. There is no way Miller is walking through AJ's punches, walking him down, and taking him out. Even if AJ got cocky and lazy which led to him getting caught/hurt, he's still shown the resilience/mental toughness to fight through it, adapt, and wreck his opponent. This isn't even a levels thing, probably not even a leagues thing, AJ is so much better than Miller tits as though they compete in totally different sports.

mark ant likes this.
  8. Ivan28

Ivan28 Active Member Full Member

Feb 13, 2018
    If Miller will stay silent about that, it will mean that's true.Remember this!

mark ant likes this.
  9. Geo1122

Geo1122 Active Member Full Member

Jul 7, 2017
    It is a different situation. My point being that if a person can publically lie about that (which is quite frankly disgusting) then I’m sure he can lie about a sparring session.

10. BoxTurtle

BoxTurtle New Member Full Member

Jan 27, 2019
    That’s a great Freudian slip that, ‘Miller’ and ‘tits’.

Jackstraw and 305th like this.
  11. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    A young Fury got beat, beaten up by John McDermott and absolutely floored by 2 cruiserweights. This is a fanciful story. Have to remember too, Miller was still a kickboxer right up until 2014, his first dozen or so fights, hes a much different fighter today. Fury and Miller are back and forth these days building for a potential fight.

ashishwarrior and greenhornet like this.
  12. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Why?

13. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Because a young Fury wasnt that good. The idea that Miller held his own against the unified world champion of the time in camp, yet a young Fury that got beaten up by John McDermott and floored several times by small feather fists somehow floored Miller 7 times in one session is beyond laughable. In case you havent noticed, Fury is a non stop blabber mouth. Has everyone convinced he beat mental health when in reality he sat on the sidelines, partied, and avoided UKAD for years because he went positive for steriods. If your gulliable enough to believe anything Fury tells you ive got some used cars to sell you.

14. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Not true. He repeatedly said Wilder was a huge puncher before the fight.

Inglis_1 likes this.
  15. Mccoy28

Mccoy28 New Member Full Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Take a second to take this in.. fury is 27-0-1 with 19kos, rightfully correct the wildet fight hes 28-0 19kos. Not bad for a featherfisted heavyweight right? Combine that with the fact hes lineal champion and was unified champion and never lost the belts. Basically the guy has never lost a fight hes been unified world champion and people still doubt him, hea feather fisted he has a glass jaw. Does his record show that?? No it doesnt his record shows a undefeated unified lineal heavyweight world champion.
    People need to accept hes the real deal.
    He hasnt won any dodgy decisions everytime he wins its in clear fashion. People talk asif he has malignaggi power and a khan chin, hes undefeated former unified and lineal world champion amd beaten every one infront of him including wilder. Until he gets stopped or beaten chill out with critisism jesus

Jackstraw and Birmingham like this.