Tyson fury the king of boxing

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by The Smoking Man, Nov 30, 2015.

1. The Smoking Man

The Smoking Man Boxing Addict banned

Jul 24, 2015
    P4p number 1 now, the gypsy can do no wrong

Where are all the people who said he was nervous and bricking it?lol

Where are all the people who said he ducked price,Ustinov and pulev like idiots?

Where are all the people who said he doesn't like tall fighters?he loves them

Where are all the people who didn't believe in the power of the sauna?

2. The OZ

The OZ Guest

If Fury beats Wlad in the rematch and defends the Championship then we could be proud! Even Tyson Fury Himself knows he has to defend the title to erase any doubt that the first fight was a fluke.

3. The Smoking Man

Jul 24, 2015
    Who did you pick yo win before the fight mate? There was no doubts for me going into this fight I knew the furious one would win. He makes mohammed Ali look like a bum

4. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    He beat an old aging guy who was struggling with janitor Jennings, and lost his legs/speed and he makes Ali look like a bum? :lol: Stop it. Decent win, not even close to one of the best HW wins. Hell Tyson obliterating a Holmes who was arguably undefeated(I had him losing the 1st and winnig the second against spinks), who went on to beat Mercer who is far bette than Jennings is a better win, especially the way he did it. He killed Holmes,a nd you know he gets 0 credit for that, and dont give me no 2 years break excuse, eh went on to box till he was 50+!

5. The OZ

The OZ Guest

I picked Wlad, because i felt Fury was not ready. He proved me wrong just like Rahman proved me wrong against Lennox in their first fight. But everyone knows what happened in the second fight.

6. The Smoking Man

Jul 24, 2015
    Tyson fury King of all men. Ruler of the Heavyweight division, made lennox Lewis his ****ing waterboy . Mohammed Ali can hold the spit bucket for him if his lucky

7. The Smoking Man

Jul 24, 2015
    The furious one will beat him senseless in the next fight. Wlad might die in the ring. Fury has the power of jesus behind him, wlad the devil worshipper doesn't stand a chance

8. The OZ

The OZ Guest

Don't Jinx Fury Mate!

9. The Smoking Man

Jul 24, 2015
    I backed him to win the first fight and broke down exactly how it would happen . I didn't jinx him then did I?

10. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    why do you keep repeating that you backed fury, how much credit do you want :lol:, this is the second straight day where you made a thread telling people you picked fury.

11. The Smoking Man

Jul 24, 2015
    Fury - went wlads camp mentally destroyed him in a sauna battle

Wilder - went to wlads camp got completely embarrassed ,wlad bought him a cake becuase he felt bad

In the sauna we trust!

12. The OZ

The OZ Guest

Would you get in a sauna mate?

13. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    The Smoking Man
    Belt holder
    ESB Addict

vCash: 500
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sir Will Wigan View Post
    Ok. How will it happen? Details please.
    Late round knock out

14. The Smoking Man

Jul 24, 2015
    Not with the furious one, many a man has lost there soul in the sauna with him

15. The Smoking Man

Jul 24, 2015
    Fury laid off of him, haydens got post natal depression . Fury killing wlad might push her over the edge , fury is a god fearing man after all

Yiu also ignored the post where I broke down exactly how the fight went, well done you troll